Let me give OJ his props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me give OJ his props

A few years ago OJ got some college coaches to look at some futher canadian ballers. My friends went but didn't get the two players OJ was impressed with. Now both is in the MLS first round draft(Kyle Bekker and Weisserman). I can remember OJ been highly impress with these youth.

Good call OJ, you know your ball youth.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    A few years ago OJ got some college coaches to look at some futher canadian ballers. My friends went but didn't get the two players OJ was impressed with. Now both is in the MLS first round draft(Kyle Bekker and Weisserman). I can remember OJ been highly impress with these youth.

Good call OJ, you know your ball youth.
    Good job OJ!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thanks, is your bredin still at the same school. It good to see Klye and Emory making it, the bigger issue is others that w who fell through the cracks for one reason or another...

Comment

yeah good to see. Yeah he is still with the school and still with the same coach. The only problem for them is their conference disbanded this year as two schools went to other conferences and they had to settle for D2 this year.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

oh i did not know that.. tell him a looking a good showcase for some youth two years away... not as sure fire as those guys but can help some programs.

Comment

yeah, I will pass it on. They were really impressed with Kyle, but I think Boston was good for him.

Comment

yeah playing in that conference is important to some players...

Comment

Respek, OJ!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X