Liverpool FC and FSG continue to contradict themselves By Th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    There you go again(hence the strait..)what is sad is your penchant for infantile insinuations(maybe acceptable at grade 3 level) that I am lacking common sense, do not possess writing ability of even a third grader,and suffering from depleted brain cells.
    Paul, I not only accused you of relentlessly defending Surez but I also provided reason why having that opinion is reasonable.
    What you insist on showing is a clear character flaw,you are not putting your best foot forward Paul(albeit with soundly grammatically composed sentences),outright shameful,you have hit rock bottom and continue to dig..
    You may still be of some use to me, tell me the 2 grade errors I made regarding sentence structure...
    Rockman, I am not accusing you of a) being infantile b) lacking common sense or c) suffering from depleted brain capacity without basis. You should be careful to pick a fight with me where you level accussations that attack my integrity without proof; I do not take such matters lightly.

Specifically, you have expressly accused me of defending Suarez's DIVING; I have asked you for proof. In reply, you have given me nothing more than innuendo drawn from incorrect conclusions derived from my defending Suarez on other accussations leveled at him. It is lost on you that these other accussations are mutually exclusive of the accusations of diving. Your inability to follow this VERY SIMPLE train of reasoning has lead me to believe you are either intellectually dishonest, or intellectually deficient.

To be clear, I once again challenge you to deliver concrete proof of me defending Suarez's diving. You will not -- because you cannot -- but in the off chance that you do, I will stand corrected.

With regards to sentence structure and basic grammar, teaching you requires that you first demonstrate the ability to follow simple logic, so unfortunately, while I am capable of great altruism, I think I run the risk of further depleting my own brain cell count by undertaking such a monumental challenge. I am not in the business of self destruction, but good luck.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Again,in response to Suarez's admission to diving,you named others that you perceived doing the same thing(we are not talking handball here,not other accusations leveled...),you even asked Assasin several times if he hates Suarez,and chose to attribute his diving to some culture in native country.The purpose is to trivialize Suarez diving.
      It is all up to you to determine its value, and in this case it was not well received.We differ on its weight and relevance,hence I see your response as being subjective.
      Again, I have giving arguments in support of my views, you refused to act in kind;you level accusations against me yet when I ask for proof(guised as seeking English help)you not only refused,you continued making those baseless assertions.
      It is all good though.

Comment

My comment refers to your posts as a body... one big GUESS... it's supposed to be humour amigo...

but to answer your question I am not clairvoyant... but I would hope we are all entitled to our guesses however derived.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Again,in response to Suarez's admission to diving,you named others that you perceived doing the same thing(we are not talking handball here,not other accusations leveled...),you even asked Assasin several times if he hates Suarez,and chose to attribute his diving to some culture in native country.The purpose is to trivialize Suarez diving.
          It is all up to you to determine its value, and in this case it was not well received.We differ on its weight and relevance,hence I see your response as being subjective.
          Again, I have giving arguments in support of my views, you refused to act in kind;you level accusations against me yet when I ask for proof(guised as seeking English help)you not only refused,you continued making those baseless assertions.
          It is all good though.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X