Man U should beware of a precipitous fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U should beware of a precipitous fall

It is at this stage of the season that misery can really fall on teams with high hopes. I have seen it many times. Man U has been in the running for three competitions, most notably in the Premiership. However, two happennings last weekend, and one in mid week could have a serious effect on Man U's three chances if they are not careful.

Last weekend's loss of Vidic coupled with Chelsea's salvaged win at Watford could place immense pressure on Man U. The loss of Scholes for the second leg of the Champs League draw, coupled with Vidic being out, could really affect the next Champs League match. Luckily there is an away goal. They need an early one love lead and then a strategy to defend and counter.

If Chelsea were to overhaul Man U in the Premiership or to pull level and leave it to goal difference to let Man U win, the pscychology of the "run-down" could carry over to the FA Cup. There, any card can play.

Fergie needs to prove to me that he is not senile. He must also have a plan to buy like crazy in the off season.

Lazie and TK, what say ye?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: Man U should beware of a precipitous fall

I can agree with you. Being in pole position though, I don't see dem mekking what Chelsea duh bother dem. To be the best, simply beat the rest, oh well Portsmouth is next.

I think that Fergir should put Evra at LB, move Gabby to CD put back Wes at RB, especially for Roma game. The attacking quality is there. The terrible fact is, theyhave a problem turning around ties after losing the first leg.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What? Panic in the camp?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No, Panic. Just keeping it real.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
        X