Mine would be:-

4-5-1 Formation

-------------------------Ricketts--------------------------------------

--- Taylor-------Nosworthy------------Mariappa---------------Phillips---

-------------------Elliott-----------------Austin-----------------------

--McCleary-------------------Hue-------------------------McCanuff----

---------------------------Beckford------------------------------------

Hue?!?

But can Maestro be "ever present marshaling the mids making his presence felt, moving and filling the gaps and shutting down space and like a big rock in the middle of the river drive the play to the wings and the weaker points of opposition?

Because if him cyaan manage dat...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hue and 10 others.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dunny what is the dirt on Theo Robinson?
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Dunny what is the dirt on Theo Robinson?
          We have at least 10 strikers who are better than him, including Deon Burton. James Vaughn would've been a better option.

Comment

...Hue for 10 minutes?
            ...or expecting more play time?

Not me!
            ...but then that is why such a decision is not mine to make.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              We have at least 10 strikers who are better than him, including Deon Burton. James Vaughn would've been a better option.
              Vaughn doesn't have his passport yet.

Comment

Jermaine Beckford out due to injury:-

Watson replaces Beckford

Friday, February 01, 2013

HUDDERSFIELD striker Jermaine Beckford is out of the Reggae Boyz squad for Jamaica's crucial CONCACAF World Cup qualifying match against Mexico on Wednesday at high altitude famed Azteca Stadium.
                The 29-year-old, who was due to make his debut for Jamaica, was ruled out after sustaining an injury recently, which could keep him out of action for at least three weeks.
                Beckford is expected to be replaced by Houston Dynamo's wily midfielder Jevaughn Watson in coach Theodore Whitmore's 23-man squad.
                The England-born Beckford was to be one of three newcomers to the Jamaica set-up. The others are Reading's Garath McCleary and Derby County's Theo Robinson, both strikers.
                Beckford is currently on loan to English Championship side Huddersfield Town from Leicester City. The new Boyz recruit, who started his career as a trainee at Chelsea, has also played for Wealdstone, Uxbridge, Carlisle United, Scunthorpe United, Leeds United, and Everton.
                Whitmore's Mexico-bound squad will now read Donovan Ricketts, Dwayne Miller, Duwayne Kerr, Jermaine Johnson, Nyron Nosworthy, Damion Stewart, Alvas Powell, Adrian Mariappa, Omar Daley, Tramaine Stewart, Demar Phillips, Rodolph Austin, Marvin Elliott, Jason Morrison, Dane Richards, Joel 'Jobi' McAnuff, Garath McCleary, Jermainne Hue, Andre Lewis, Theo Robinson, Jermaine Taylor, Ryan Johnson.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...#ixzz2JfP6B5fK

Comment

I like your side, my changes would be since beckford is out put Mcleary up top, take out hue put Mcanuff in middle and place Omar Daley and JJ on either side of Mcanuff. I like the 4-5-1 against Mex.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Mine would be:-

4-5-1 Formation

-------------------------Ricketts--------------------------------------

--- Taylor-------Nosworthy------------Mariappa---------------Phillips---

-------------------Elliott-----------------Austin-----------------------

--McCleary-------------------Hue-------------------------McCanuff----

---------------------------Beckford------------------------------------
                    Now beckford is injured, I would use Ryan Johnson to lead the line.

Comment

Working...
                    X