Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow football fanatics, what is your

opinion on the Liverpool equalizer?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I can't understand why Chelsea let Sturridge go. Good pickup by Rodgers.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nothing at all wrong with the goal, great strike. Well done to the referee, there was nothing at all wrong with Dzeko.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        Nothing at all wrong with the goal, great strike. Well done to the referee, there was nothing at all wrong with Dzeko.
        Thats the same view I hold, but I may be accused of being biased because its city. Even if it was a foul, there was no reason for the ref to stop Liverpool's attack. I hear the analyst talking about ref's error. I don't see it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Much better goal was scored by Sturridge that Dzeko, not sure the difference an up and running Dzeko would have made.
          Immediately after the goal Dzeko was up and running with a slight limp,not an explanation why he stayed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            This foolishness bout not celebrating when scoring against a former team is getting tired. City chased him away, he should have copied Adebayor's actions. Or better yet, run over to Mancini and ask, "How you like me now?"

Comment

Usually the issue of contention is the opposing team acting in good faith by booting the ball out.If Dzeko staying down wasn't justified, then Pool displaying the encouraged good sportsmanship would be aiding the victimization of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Because he had to justify £50m on Torres. Not the footballing people's fault, blame goes squarely to the top.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What do you mean?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Goal occurring when Dzeko was down feigning injury,the imminent controversy.

Comment

Ooooh!
                      Thanks!
                      Good goal!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X