Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi ah try werk wid di

new space. I'm sorry for those can't adapt quickly

Yuh see yuh get your general placed prominently on the left hand side of your screen?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yup, but wait tilla; My general? Tappa
      is Ja's general. I spoke on the everything board about this. I must humbly admit that I and a few others are just fifty years of our time. Quote: many are called, but few are chosen. LOL (where are my emoticons?)

Comment

Alright mass Jawge. You have access to the emoticons, but for some reason they are not appearing for the registered user without admin privileges. I am seeing if this can be addressed globally, but in the meantime, you can change this setting for yourself. While loged in, look to the upper left hand section for the user control panel (User CP right sida Tappa).
        Once inside the user CP -->Edit Options-->Miscellanaeous Options-->Message Editor Interface. Inside the Message Editor Interface box, select Enhanced Interface -Full WYSIWYG Editing. Save your changes and get out.

This will then give you the enoticons on the left of the eidtor. You have to use the Advanced Editing option to have that capability though. The Quick reply options will not give you that ability.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Thank you very much

Sir. Now you know why I'm called the eternal learner he he

Comment

Working...
          X