Panel mulls changing offside law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panel mulls changing offside law

ZURICH -- FIFA's rules-making panel will consider changing how the offside law is interpreted at its annual meeting next month.
    FIFA says the panel, known as IFAB, will also examine closing a loophole regarding uncontested dropped balls, after a controversial goal scored by Shakhtar Donetsk against Nordsjaelland in the Champions League.
    The group comprising FIFA and four British soccer associations will be updated on introducing goal-line technology at the 2014 World Cup when it meets March 1-2 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
    FIFA says its refereeing department suggests tweaking offside rules to clarify when forwards standing in an offside position can legally influence play.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Scrap it, mek the game open up.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Get rid of it completely!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Rath!

I can't believe someone has finally caught on to what I have ben preaching for so long!

Yuh know, Lazie, you are not such a craz...hold on, somebody at the door!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Rath!

I can't believe someone has finally caught on to what I have ben preaching for so long!

Yuh know, Lazie, you are not such a craz...hold on, somebody at the door!
          That was me at the door with a shotgun...open your mouth and say any chupidness bout Lazie not being etc. and
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Heh heh!

So violent! Must be Jamaican!

Chill, Winstan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Heh heh!

So violent! Must be Jamaican!

Chill, Winstan!

Respec' bossman.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X