Hardi Harrrr harrrr...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardi Harrrr harrrr...

MANCHESTER CITY boss Roberto Mancini accused Liverpool of breaking one of football’s unwritten rules.

The Reds refused to kick the ball out while Edin Dzeko lay injured and former City man Daniel Sturridge smacked in the equaliser.

The match ended 2-2, meaning the champions are now nine points adrift of leaders Manchester United, and Mancini was unhappy with Liverpool and ref Anthony Taylor.

He said: “They should probably have stopped. Dzeko was on the floor, we didn’t know what had happened.

[HL says: Hell no they should not stop the darn game. Yes, Dzeko was fouled, but if he gad gotten up to help his team, the RED team would not have scored. ]

“After this foul we had 15 seconds before the goal but this can happen.
    “For the first goal, I’m disappointed. If Vincent Kompany did that, it’d probably be a red card but the ref gave nothing.

“The linesman for 10 minutes saw everything for Liverpool but he didn’t see this. Refs are making mistakes every game.”

Sturridge says Reds had got the go-ahead from ref Taylor to continue playing despite Dzeko being down.

Last edited by HL; February 5, 2013, 05:00 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Well, it's actually the wrong thing for Roberto "Straw Clutcher" Mancini to be saying. It was a foul, it should be called, but to say they should have kicked the ball out of play when Dzeko popped up like a jack-in-the-box after the goal scored (clearly indicating he was faking injury) was nothing short of stupid. He should have just stuck to "he was fouled"(which he was) and left it at that. But when you a drown...
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Bull_%hit!!!!! Nuttin never duh Dzeko.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Tell him to stop been a whimp. Nothing was wrong with Dzeko and I glad the never called a foul. Them just get ball to them skin. Him shoulda pay Reina the money him owe him.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh si why a don't like that bwoy!

HL

Comment

yup.....he shouldn't have started. While you are at it, just take away the goal that he scored. If Pepe Reina never got the signal that the money reached his account, then the final score would have been 2 - 0 to Loserfool. Can just imagine the amount a cla ath Gerrard cuss when him go inside the changing room.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You know Jangle, i am trying very hard not to

Not easy watching the championship slipping away....and to a team i despise

HL

Comment

you tu?

HL

Comment

HL, Don't take it any way... when you are champion i's jus suh it guh
                  Peter R

Comment

Welcome to Xcuse world!!!! You were doomed from you let him on your wagon.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X