Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh My Jamaica Oh My

What a let off...So so pathetic miss
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    What a let off...
    I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why is Demar Phillips doing so much? He's dribbling to his teammate's feet with the ball and then passing! Pass the ball earlier and move to get it back!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        What a let off...So so pathetic miss
        Terrible missed opp. , but they are giving a good account of thenselves thus far. Like what I am seeing up front. A couple games together, and this team will do wonders in CONCACAF. Poor distribution from our GK as usual.

Comment

Rickets has distributed terribly

How comes he doesn't learn from watching or his vast experience god knows...I wonder if its the coach that instruct him to do it so often.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

If I see that miss one more time I might cry.

Comment

In this atmosphere Ricketts should 'shoot' sometimes!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                In this atmosphere Ricketts should 'shoot' sometimes!
                Austin?

Comment

Working...
                X