Theo Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theo Robinson

or whatever him name is a useful player...

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    or whatever him name is a useful player...
    Looks like a promising young prospect...hmmm Mattocks and Robinson...hmm

Comment

Theo Robinson is an ok player with potential, however in my opinion not ready for international football, there are many better strikers with Jamaican heritage in English League football. Kudos to him though for pledging is international career to the Boyz.

Comment

Clearly, he doesn't feel he has a chance to play for anywhere else, hence his early pledge to the Boyz. Probably doesn't rate himself as much as we rate him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo yuh good , is that sarcasm, the youth young and good with the potential to grow , i am sure he know this jumping on the wagon at his age took guts.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Mo yuh good , is that sarcasm, the youth young and good with the potential to grow , i am sure he know this jumping on the wagon at his age took guts.
            You notice how Mosiah contradicts himself from time to time? In one breath he wants players who will commit to the Boyz from early. When a player does so from early, then he must not respect his game the way we do so his early commitment. It is really nauseating if you ask me.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Pharisees mi call im , man tooo holy ,till im a bun out imself & people.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Don't think he is too happy with a top-heavy foreign talent on the squad.

For the first time, I have high hopes if the squad remains the same.

I watched the game again, and said..."professional footballers at last!!!".

I hope Hue gets a bly....jusss for Mo
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

lol...hue deserves his bly he helped to take us where we are now.

Comment

Maybe there are better...never seen him play club football...was just impressed with what i saw of him in the Mexico game...

Comment

Working...
                    X