No announcement yet.

well done well done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Ryan but maybe at some point we have to introduce another striker.. Funny i was watching the game with a bredrin and I turn and said to him Fuller wont do the work as Ryan did to be in that position but if him get that him score that.. .burton too.... but we need one more striker with compusure... I dont want to jinx it but this team can qualify.. I dont think there is a better 11 in concacaff.. and when the match allow us more possession and we can feature a jermain hue even better.. Tappa and his coaching staff did well.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      I like Ryan but maybe at some point we have to introduce another striker.. Funny i was watching the game with a bredrin and I turn and said to him Fuller wont do the work as Ryan did to be in that position but if him get that him score that.. .burton too.... but we need one more striker with compusure... I dont want to jinx it but this team can qualify.. I dont think there is a better 11 in concacaff.. and when the match allow us more possession and we can feature a jermain hue even better.. Tappa and his coaching staff did well.
      What ever we need to improve us at concacaf level we can find in England.

Comment

Dunny what happen to the youngster at Arsenal that they had called?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          What ever we need to improve us at concacaf level we can find in England.
          lol
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

what about Jermaine Johnson?

Comment

Working...
            X