No announcement yet.

Jamaica actually played more discipline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me saving the goals come first and Miller gave away two goals in the last two games yet we excuse him for it since his alround game wasn't bad.

With all that baggage I prefere to see Ricketts in goal. Yes hopefully he can do better but we will not find anybody better and that is what mi brethren Tila is advocating. Ricketts is a good option to have. Since about 2005 Tilla a say Ricketts done
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      To me saving the goals come first and Miller gave away two goals in the last two games yet we excuse him for it since his alround game wasn't bad.

With all that baggage I prefere to see Ricketts in goal. Yes hopefully he can do better but we will not find anybody better and that is what mi brethren Tila is advocating. Ricketts is a good option to have. Since about 2005 Tilla a say Ricketts done
      It does not surprise me that you would come back with a nonsense response. Who in the world would value distribution from the goalkeeper more than saving goals, Assasin?!?!?!

I don't know if Tilla ever said that but he can defend himself.

All now yuh nuh undastan wha me a try say, but mi done try!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes. I don't have a problem with that.

Like how I don't have a problem with Maestro not playing last night.

Football matches are not all the same! Even a hurdler knows that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

more exhausted...
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Even a hurdler knows that!

Time now you forgive and forget. The young caretaker who set that 5th hurdle 2" higher than the rest (ouch)in your race was inexperienced. It took you a while but you did get back some bass in your voice when you reached thirty
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Time now you forgive and forget. The young caretaker who set that 5th hurdle 2" higher than the rest (ouch)in your race was inexperienced. It took you a while but you did get back some bass in your voice when you reached thirty
              lol
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I understand what you are trying to say but argument was based on what Tilla is saying. Hopefully Ricketts will do better. Do you advocate we find someone new right now?

and what is nonesense about my response?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  I understand what you are trying to say but argument was based on what Tilla is saying. Hopefully Ricketts will do better. Do you advocate we find someone new right now?

and what is nonesense about my response?
                  We can get someone in Englant
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Nope you missed that it was Mexico doing all the attacking in those extra 6 minutes....while we stubbornly defended?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      ..and an experienced keeper,some tweaking is required,finishing remains our most glaring problem.
                      Tappa rose to the occasion,that is all we could ask of him.
                      HUGE results.
                      Agreed - Tappa pulled the right strings!
                      He was bang on form - everything worked...save a goal or 2!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

#2: You were correct on Austin's chance - Got the ball straight from a turn-over.

I shall give you the others. I think the last one there were 2 passes before we got 1-on-1 with the 'keeper. ...but I shall return to that and another 2!

Comment

Working...
                        X