Size played a BIG factor in the outcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size played a BIG factor in the outcome

Jamaica was bigger at all the positions!

It's the first time I have ever seen the team use it's size as a clear advantage.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

When Tappa introduces the speedsters on the flanks, then we could be very deadly.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We were always bigger than them but, if you can't head the ball, can't cut off Mexico wing play then you can't beat them.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

....a Dane Richards coming on in the last 10 - 15 minutes of last night's game could have proven very effective if we were going for that win.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think that was the killer move but he went for Omar instead to sure up the game. A fleet foot Dane on the tired defense was the killer.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A bet you dont hear that often!

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Jamaica was bigger at all the positions!

It's the first time I have ever seen the team use it's size as a clear advantage.
              No question H. This will become important against Honduras, and the USA. Mapps was great in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                No question H. This will become important against Honduras, and the USA. Mapps was great in the air.
                Mapps have to deal with RVP, Suarez, Rooney etc every week so playing at Concacaf level should be a breeze.

Comment

I don't see why not. Apart from the size, this crew appear to have great individual skills in protecting the ball, speed (among others).
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    I don't see why not. Apart from the size, this crew appear to have great individual skills in protecting the ball, speed (among others).
                    I believe only two of our players in the starting 11 were under 6'.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      ....a Dane Richards coming on in the last 10 - 15 minutes of last night's game could have proven very effective if we were going for that win.
                      Theo Robinson (#22) is supposed to be a speedster. I read some writeup on him where it said "he has speed to burn".
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

every-time i see this heading...i remember nose-worthy big head slam in on the Mexican ...hehehe

Comment

He has quite a bit of speed and got released on a breakaway. But he is also well known for his poor touch, which was also evident on that breakaway.

Comment

the Mexican looked like he just finished a boxing match after that reach him

Comment

Every time he jumps for a ball now he will thinking about that lick.

Comment

Working...
                              X