The waggonist on board now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
    Have you ever heard of giving credit where it is due? You should probably keep quite and wait for a poor performance before you start throwing stones again.
    You have the wrong forumite Dread. I am not a dry weather supporter. Consistency Dread. Nothing had changed in the coaching dept except getting rid of the Brazilian clown and picking quality players, UB 40 players, yes I did say UB40.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
      You have the wrong forumite Dread. I am not a dry weather supporter. Consistency Dread. Nothing had changed in the coaching dept except getting rid of the Brazilian clown and picking quality players, UB 40 players, yes I did say UB40.
      What is the difference in the last CC team and the one that last won the tournament? Compare the teams and you will find why the last team didn't do so well. Coaching can only take talent so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        Nothing to be careful about. You made a bunch of silly statements and trying to cover.

The only thing the Caribbean Cup show is that if the Administration takes an amateur approach to preparing for a tournament you will look poor and end up making a fool of yourself.
        What are you talking about?. It is the same head coach and administration for the CC as the Mex game. The biggest difference is the team. You can't tell me that you win a game against the US and several days later with essentially the same team we looked almost comical, then the comic continued in the CC. Quite frankly we looked in our draw against Mex than we did in the win against the USA. Plain and simple. The win against the US was good for us but we were not impressive.

Comment

how much point or the win again? Last week mi see Fergie say him glad fi the win at Southampton. Manu never look like a champion at all.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
            What are you talking about?. It is the same head coach and administration for the CC as the Mex game. The biggest difference is the team. You can't tell me that you win a game against the US and several days later with essentially the same team we looked almost comical, then the comic continued in the CC. Quite frankly we looked in our draw against Mex than we did in the win against the USA. Plain and simple. The win against the US was good for us but we were not impressive.
            Whether you consider it impressive or not, we looked much better than USA team did in Kingston. Just as we looked much better than Guatemala and Antigua in Kingston.
            If one team decides to fly to the States the night of the Kingston game and the other team decides to travel two days later and spend 5 am to midnight in airports and connecting flights, what you think is going to happen on game day?

And before you make any more silly posts about a Brazilian and King please look into who was fired from the staff.

Comment

we look better in terms of open play or spot kicks?

Comment

Both. As was stated by the USA media, despite Klinsmann's protests.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Whether you consider it impressive or not, we looked much better than USA team did in Kingston. Just as we looked much better than Guatemala and Antigua in Kingston.
                  If one team decides to fly to the States the night of the Kingston game and the other team decides to travel two days later and spend 5 am to midnight in airports and connecting flights, what you think is going to happen on game day?

And before you make any more silly posts about a Brazilian and King please look into who was fired from the staff.
                  Theynshould all have been fired. Do youmthink theynretained them because the Captain thought they were good. He simply had no choice. Poverty puts us in this position. It's not a coice. Don't blame traveling on the team's comical performance in the US, because they did even worse in a tournament where they were the top seed. They came last. What is the excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    Waggonism .... It easy fi hop on and off....
                    true...staying on during the bumps is what seems to be the problem...
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Don't blame travel? when a U.S. journalist who flew on the same flight as our team wrote in his article how shocked he was at the arrangement for an Intl team and was sure it would have an impact on the team. What happened? team looked flat.
                      You saw the same team play in the Caribbean Cup or you saw Tuffy Anderson, Rohan Reid and the like along with players in off season? The same tournament where the entire coaching and administration was busy recruiting when the team should have been preparing, not to mention players reporting that they weren't given food and training arrangements at the tournament were completely chaotic.

It is so "shocking" that team performs much better when a game is approached in a professional manner and preparation matched it, the team performs. Absolutely shocking.

Comment

Working...
                      X