No announcement yet.

JFF increases Grandstand admission to see Reggae Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The vibe in the bleachers is much more hype anyway.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

So yuh shirt might get smoke-up smoke-up....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Or i might smoke up smaddy shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          [B]
          "The adjustment in the price of the Grandstand tickets is to help position the federation to meet the demands of an increasingly costly campaign. As the federation ensures that the best available team is at the disposal of the coaching staff, costs related to the players' welfare have had to be adjusted," added the release.

"Equally important, the federation also has to continuously ensure that the revenue from home games are sufficient to not only cover expenses of the home game, but the away games from which the JFF earns no revenue."
          Immediately following the March 22 game, the squad leaves for Costa Rica for the third qualifier on March 26, where all costs for airfares, accommodation and travel for the team will be the responsibility of the JFF.
          [/URL]
          I want a jersey...as do at least 15 people I know in the US...JFF has no online store...no distribution of gear in place...I try to contact them and they ignore me...for them to say the increase is to fund the campaign is disingenious Joker Football Federation...

Comment

Will the game be shown live locally? or does it depend on ticket sales?
            Peter R

Comment

Don't know if there is some ticket sales condition.

The wagg...sorry the new supporters and profilers will be grabbing up those grandstand tickets. Give a good showing the next 2 games and you can pop the price another 10 percent.

Love the hardcore fans but bills haffe pay. Bleachers deh deh same way.
              Last edited by Islandman; February 15, 2013, 03:36 AM.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I agree, they lack the marketing skills to take advantage of the renewed interest. I need a new jersey too, and I might have to buy one from Argentina, like the last campaign.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X