Massive did y'all see those

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive did y'all see those

2 freekicks by Bale yesterday? He has certainly become very dominant for Spurs.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I said Bale is worth 3 players on any team.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who is his idol?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Gigs might be good but Bale can play forward, midfield and defender all in one game. The man cover so much ground inna one game and can actually score consistently
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Watched the game.

In fact all 3 goals could make the hi-light reel.

But Bale's stock has risen!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Watched the game.

In fact all 3 goals could make the hi-light reel.

But Bale's stock has risen!!
            My apologies, that goal by the Lyon player was a BOMBSHELL!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Remember he started out as a LB
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

In fact, I would rank the Lyon player goal ONLY half-a-point above Bale's.

For the reason that it was during the course of play.

HL

Comment

TEAMs...all the good TEAMs...tend to attack en masse and defend en masse.

Each player now expected to 'do well' matters not where on the field 'the game puts them'.

That is the reason why as we move on to ever higher levels of play on the road to the ultimate height i.e. World Cup Final tournament we cannot afford to be playing one short on defense! Playing on short on defense will guarantee we never make it Brazil 2014!
                  Last edited by Karl; February 15, 2013, 04:13 PM.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yeah but you a buy 2 fi 1. Bale scored from 40 yards out and then 20 and make both look like a 30 yards NFL kick.

Comment

I love football!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X