What does BORA do.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does BORA do.....

Now that games are not scheduled, what does Technical Director Bora do?
    I guess (maybe), he could be caught up into the laid-back Jamaican way of doing things.

I would think that if he was at the Portmore / Boys Town game--the Fox TV camera would have panned on him from time to time. A coach of his standing would be worth commenting on-- during prime time football coverage. Maybe Bora was at Negril or Ochi...dinking a rude-to-parents and being fanned by girls in skimpy bikini with the feather of an eagle. (US$1,000,000.00 investment hard at werk).
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I was thinking today on my way from work that he has really kept a low profile. Remember when Rene arrived, by now he had written a manifesto as well as about 6 letters to the Jamaican public "Dear Jamaicans".

It is hard for a TD to do any work when you do not have any major competitions coming up for the senior team. Moreover, with Boxhill's inability to get games, Bora could be in Ochi sipping Mai Tai with pink umbrellas.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The accommodation was simply not there as it was in the Lunar Cup. Bora would have to drive himself to the game and darn well pay to get in.
      I share your concerns, just not sure whether he attended.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        I was thinking today on my way from work that he has really kept a low profile. Remember when Rene arrived, by now he had written a manifesto as well as about 6 letters to the Jamaican public "Dear Jamaicans".

It is hard for a TD to do any work when you do not have any major competitions coming up for the senior team. Moreover, with Boxhill's inability to get games, Bora could be in Ochi sipping Mai Tai with pink umbrellas.
        The thing with boxhill is that 95% of the games he's played in the last 2 years were as a result of other federations contacting us about playing them, as opposed to us initiating contact to secure games.

Thank god for Digicel, otherwise Bora would still be wating to play his first game at home. Its a disgrace that we have a J$66M per year coach, and in close to 5 months, only one game on local soil to show for it(a game that was organized by a third party entity).

Its one thing to pay a brand name coach to oversee your football...and while Bora might be satisfied with his compensation, I am sure he might very well be tempted by some other country who will be willing to pay him the same, with significantly more international games to keep him busy.

One would think that he could work with the under-17s, but the way the local coaches think, we might hear that he is "interfaring" with the good work the under-17 coach is doing. We already saw what happened with Vin Blaine.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Why yuh giving yuh self suh much trovel?

If is one thing Bora does it is attend games. He has also been helping out with the U-17. He has also been attending JFF press conferences, etc., etc.

Sorry, HL, but that one match on FSC was not going to bring you up to date on everything going on with Bora and local football.

Then again, you might have dozed off when they did pan on the TD!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bora should be

Travelling Europe looking at our players, trying to get one or two good UB40s and looking at the US players soon.

If we want to go a world cup we have to start do a lot more sooner and don't depend on miracle from Bora or think watching NPL and CONFED games a go get us anywhere.

Bora have nuff option and I hope he doesn't make Boxhill tell him "we nuh have the money right now".
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"Travelling Europe" on whose money? After di JFF pay him, yuh tink dem have any money leff?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You think going a Portland and Westmoreland alone a go carry we go World Cup.

You think John Barnes did a go siddun a Ochi if he was selected?

We putting togather a team not just call a few UB40s to make up numbers when the time come. He needs to go out and find the proper players he needs anywhere they are.

You notice he said only he "Bora" know what he is looking for?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did I say that would be enuff? I was simply responding to HL's mischief post.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mischief post Mosiah...which mischief post?

As soon as a man start questioning certain runnins'--unu think is chubble I startin'.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X