Mex v Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mex v Jamaica

the ball since the tournament I like what I see on our attitude...we are fastest on ball since we started this tournament. So I have started to watch the game (rewind) from the recording...just at where yhe Mex missed a great chance and Lowe ruined a great counter-attack.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Meaning I turned back...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Me nub think me a go subject meself fi watch out this match. A pure badwud me a cuss. We nub ready
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The TEAM so far is playing on both sides of the ball. Many back in defense. 11m. A midfielder/forward (our #7) just gave the ball to Mex by not meeting the ball ---> old mistake as per our earlier matches. Lead to our defender having to clear as the Mex came forward...Throw-in...tee-up GOAL! Mex 1.

Hope our #7 learns from his mistake. Pity this learning experience is in this crucial match

Comment

16min - Defensive posture great...but clearing the ball without planned counter is giving the ball to Mex.

Comment

17 min...cross speedy Mex wide on the left...easy ball to head clear...however Lowe manages to misjudge and miss. Mex got glorious chance...missed.

Comment

23min - Easy to clear...total confusion in the defense. -- Fortunately OFFSIDE!

Comment

btw -being offside. As in our senior match the ball is flying...proper technique - draw the shot from edge of the penalty-area.

26 min...good play out from back...unfortunately we gave the ball back by Offside!

27min...good work by Holness...then 2 more passes finds our #7 with free shot misses completely! Amazing miss by our #7

Comment

btw - Stoni we have 5 and more defending and the Mex so far still nyam wi from the wings.

Formation? Baaa...!

Comment

33min: Holness Mex penalty-area. 'keeper drops the ball. Foul...Mex ball.
                    ..our technical play is crap...our tactical play is crap...but our attitude is great!

Comment

41 min good dangerous 2nd ball into Mex area...#7 just beaten to the ball by Mex 'keeper.

Comment

We are down 2-0 but this team is playing better.
                        First goal was a long range that the keeper should've done better at stopping.
                        The second goal was a quick counterattack resulting with three Mexico players on the receiving end of the cross, the one that scored was the trailer.

The Boyz kept their composure despite the second goal, second half should
                        be interesting, our U 20 players seems bent on getting inside Mexico 18 yards box,it seems purposeful.

Comment

Just the errant passes and that seems to be tapering off.
                          There is a player that is playing wide on the left wing(bushy hair),he putting up a great fight.

Comment

Throw-in by Mex...no close down...cross...open header - 43min Mex 2! Header 6yd out...Our Goalie's ball...he never went to me meet the ball?

Comment

This team need a psychologist that specializes in Split Personality Syndrome... no way these are the same players that played Puerto Rico..

If one game you mekking 20 yard passes to man foot and a next game you cannot complete a 5 yard pass.. dat is a disorder...

Comment

Working...
                              X