Starting team....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting team....

Huddersfield Town striker Jermaine Beckford will make his debut for the Reggae Boyz this evening in the CONCACAF World Cup qualifier against Panama starting at 8:30 at the National Stadium.

Beckford is one of two changes to the starting eleven which played Mexico on February 6.

Reggae Boyz’ starting XI.
    Donovan Ricketts (Goalkeeper)
    Nyron Nosworthy
    Adrian Mariappa
    Jermaine Taylor
    Rodolph Austin
    Marvin Elliott
    Demar Phillips
    Jermaine Beckford
    Luton Shelton
    Jobi McAnuff
    Garath McCleary
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Is this your pick or has this been announced. If yours well ok but if official then we may be opening the door,I hope this is not 3-5-2 and if not that then leaving Demar at lb is somewhat of a liability, we saw him exposed a few times high and just not in a defensive mode necessary to lock down the back in hex type competition, this is not who is the best, this is survival of the fittest, read my thoughts, "no mental errors"

Comment

Good luck to the Boyz tonight

Don't know if this is really the starting line-up but it does look decent.

I hope that Beckford is fit enough to play significant minutes since he was just returning from injury.

Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Is this your pick or has this been announced. If yours well ok but if official then we may be opening the door,I hope this is not 3-5-2 and if not that then leaving Demar at lb is somewhat of a liability, we saw him exposed a few times high and just not in a defensive mode necessary to lock down the back in hex type competition, this is not who is the best, this is survival of the fittest, read my thoughts, "no mental errors"
        its OFFICAL !!

Comment

And what is the formation?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            And what is the formation?
            4-4-2

Comment

Thanks.

This is how they will lineup

-------------------Ricketts

Taylor------Mariappa--Nosworthy-------Phillips

--------------Elliot--------------Austin

McLeary------------------------------------McAnuff

----------Beckford--------------Shelton
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X