We are lacking a creative midfielder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are lacking a creative midfielder

We need Jermaine Hue. Take out Elliott for Hue.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Beckford is not getting any balls and that is causing him to be overly anxious to prove himself
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What is Shelton doing on the field, cant see why Hue isnt on that field ,our attacking line is non existent we are blessed to be one up,more so for panama lack of being clinical and our blessed goal.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We need a little more composure in the final third...we turning over there..also the defense looked a bit square at times...hv to play the whistle too...ref not blowing all the fouls....

Comment

Beckford is too hyped for this game. He is almost out of control and am sure he will need to be substituted in the Second half. I don't think Beckford can start in Costa Rica. I don't think that some of these UK born players know what it like to play in Central America.

We must keep Elliot.

Comment

I think we are doing good in spreading the ball around. I just need the defense to hold and continue playing.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And who would you replace "these UK born players" with?

Comment

Beckford should have passed that ball. He's trying too hard

Comment

We need some creation coming out of the middle

Comment

Kaemmar Daley is the ansa, he shoud be allowed to work his problem out on the field as he is a class player.
                    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                    Mitty

Comment

Right on cue Omar Daley gets his millionth yellow card. The stinking ref did not call the foul against Beckford

Comment

I am not liking Beckford's attitude

Comment

Tappa hear me. Beckford was a red waiting to happen

Comment

Expecting a goal the team fell asleep.
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yup. There it is

Comment

Working...
                              X