Cyaan win a home game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyaan win a home game?

The objective is win yuh home game and scrape on the road. We didn't even look like w could win.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

the game was calling out for HUE HUE

Wrong decision as usual not to play the youth....Oh my bad we don't feel desperate yet.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Few shots! ...we broke down our play - in that final 3rd -without any help from the Panamanians.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

We didn't play well at all..Jermaine came on and gave us some spark...Shelton doesnt need to start...lets get ready for Costa Rica..the players are not connecting..we are not playing together yet..wheel and come again Coaching staff...it seems we couldnt put passes together unless it was backward passes...need players to start understandng each other

Comment

That is because we were not ready for combat, Panama was ready, they won more balls, they protected their balls better, they were collapsing on our players as soon as they touched the ball, we could not move the ball consistently. We are actually lucky to get a draw out of this match, Panama wanted it baddd!

Comment

let us say Hue could have kept pace...What would Hue do that was not being done? Would he have become our striker (in place of Shelton?)?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl we were abysmal!!! What game were you watching???
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Karl we were abysmal!!! What game were you watching???
                As a bredren text him saying we a play like its a friendly game.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My bwoy Jermaine came on and showed what he can do when given the freedom to express himself...I'm disappointed but mi nah linger, we need to go into CR and get another result.

Comment

Did you see how quickly these guys were moving, Hue would have been an appetiser out there, them panama boys strong and fast. the man cannot even get it done in Carib cup you expect him to just step up to hex level and be different. Bwoi some of you all have some very unusual expectations of the man.

Comment

We needed a ballhandler and I'm not sure if that was Hue..none of our midfielders could hold the ball and settlet the play..not Mcanuff, McclearyAustin and Elliott.....

Comment

for the next game i suggest we go back to the Johnsons up front to start or Teddy and Beckford. Shelton needs to sit

Comment

Outside of the center-halves, Nosworthy and Mariappa, I don't think anyone else had a good game. Beckford looked willing but I think he was a bit too charged. He and too many of our players allowed the opponents to get under their skin and then had to contend with the referee and some questionable calls.

We looked slow out there tonight. I did not see much energy out there from any attacking players on the Jamaican team, except for Teddy when he came on. I would be hard press to give a period when we put some passes together or had the opponent on their heals. Poor performance IMO, especially at home before such a strong turnout by the home fans.

Comment

Working...
                          X