RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need creative midfielder or is that Merlin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need creative midfielder or is that Merlin?

Peopl talk about this creative midfielder like as if is a magic potion, 'poof' come in and passes start raining and goals start popping, I guess is kind of the same mentality of always looking for some great Joshua type leader. It is never about doing the hard grinding work that needs to be done, it is about finding some magic solution, well as jimmy cliff say, him not waiting for him ' pie in the sky" him getting his right here on earth.

When are we going to wise up on this score and then to put all this pressure on Hue as a potential savior and the man can barely play good at the Carib cup I just don't understand what some people expect, have we ever had a productive creative midfielder in the history of Jamaican national football, yep I don't think so and please don't say Tappa. Why do we expect one to pop out of the sky all of a sudden, it is the most unrealistic expectation, has not happened till now I am not holding my breath.

Continue to support the almshouse.. only at the death ala last round they will realize.. hope it work out fi unnuh....

Notice how Panama use #10.. bleach head yute..him a play ever since I watching Panama..

None of the English players have Hue's abilities.. hope dem realize dat before its too late...

Comment

Yuh notice how that youth is combative, protect him ball and quick and fast reactions and movement.

Comment

and your point ??

Mi notice Jermaine Hue VISION when him get the ball.. dat is why I notice..

Give us VISION.. lest we perish..

When the top of the JFF can look at me and tell me seh Jermaine Hue did nothing special in the Antigua game and Mattocks is ORDINARY. . mi know the cards are stacked against us from WITHIN...

Memba mi tole yuh...

Comment

And?

Dah yute deh cyaan pass like Hue, probably cyaan shoot like Hue needah.

So they have different qualities. Stay deh a worry bout Panama. Dem arite. Let's use the people who can give us what we want.

We are going to close down spaces till kingdom come, while others book their flights to Brazil!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            When are we going to wise up on this score and then to put all this pressure on Hue as a potential savior and the man can barely play good at the Carib cup I just don't understand what some people expect, have we ever had a productive creative midfielder in the history of Jamaican national football, yep I don't think so and please don't say Tappa. Why do we expect one to pop out of the sky all of a sudden, it is the most unrealistic expectation, has not happened till now I am not holding my breath.
            I'm so happy Maestro did not play in this farce of a game. Because if he failed to shine, we would not have remembered the other 10 players who did not shine. Everybody would have been on Maestro's case. Well, we've saved you that luxury. Blame someone else for a change. Blame those ballas whose only raison d'etre is closing down spaces.

Well, unnu can stay deh lock down space. My space deh pon dah plane to Brazil whether di Boyz waan go or not!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Panama #10 close down space like no tomorrow..

lol ! woiee !!!

Comment

El hombre cerrar espacios como un mofo!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                  Peopl talk about this creative midfielder like as if is a magic potion, 'poof' come in and passes start raining and goals start popping, I guess is kind of the same mentality of always looking for some great Joshua type leader. It is never about doing the hard grinding work that needs to be done, it is about finding some magic solution.
                  Agree 1000%

Magic Potion like having a long term structural dependence on imports....and failing to do the hard grinding development work at home

Poof! Instant team!! LOL
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

As poor as he was in December the team setup last night suited him perfectly. He would have done a better job in mcanuffs spot and McAnuff should have been on the wing where he is good at closing the space that Luton wasn't covering. Whitmore was unbalancing the team to accommodate Shelton and Beckford in his lineup. I hope he doesn't do the same with McAnuff in the future because he is good but not good enough to be guaranteed a spot like marriappa.

Comment

Mek Tappa gwaan play contortionist to satisfy certain elements..

Maybe him want to satisfy dem dat it cyaan wuk suh den him get free reign to release Hue pon di Hex !

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        I'm so happy Maestro did not play in this farce of a game. Because if he failed to shine, we would not have remembered the other 10 players who did not shine. Everybody would have been on Maestro's case. Well, we've saved you that luxury. Blame someone else for a change. Blame those ballas whose only raison d'etre is closing down spaces.

Well, unnu can stay deh lock down space. My space deh pon dah plane to Brazil whether di Boyz waan go or not!
                        Can you honestly claim the players only closed down spaces...players?
                        You really want us to believe that you did not see us getting into Panama's final 3rd over and over and over...again?

Yuh bline?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

We need a midfield...period...

Comment

Whatever we did, it was clearly not enough. And what was also very clear is how we got into their final third. It was scarcely as a result of good football!

And what did we do once we were in that final third?

Let me get this straight - you are suggesting there was some quality in our football last night??!?!?!

We were balled up and down the field, schooled by this Panamanian team! It shows in the possession stats. Did you see those?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lawks, tek yuh boot heel outta di man temple!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X