Someone needs to teach Tappa an important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs to teach Tappa an important

saying - If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    He had good lineup against Mexico, and Jamaica played their best game in the feared Azteca, almost winning the game. Then the very next game Tappa replaces Johnson & Johnson with Beckford & Shelton. I'm sorry but I can't understand that decision, especially when you have the opportunity to lead the table and further boost the team's confidence for their next game.

Yuh mad to r a s s....

The Mexico game we were outshot by a lot.. that game was about shutting down Mexico and counter-attacking..

That strategy cannot work at home... you need to produce good chances at home and be able to attack up the flanks AND down the middle..

And have a player than can dissect the defense with one killer pass from the middle of the field !!

Look like unnuh need a Map to rath...

Comment

Still waiting for that attacking game we were promised

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Until Hue get on the field.. you will be waiting in Vain...

Comment

And who is the player that can "dissect the defense with one killer pass from the middle of the field"?

Comment

Ask Antigua...

Comment

Ask who???

Comment

Who on the Reggaeboyz side is a better creative midfield than Jermaine Hue ?

Mek mi si how much help you really need in this football ting.....

Comment

That's who you're talking about??? Are you serious??? Play him against Costa Rica and you will regret calling for his inclusion.

Comment

Answer the question...

In home games when you need an attacking stance and to control possession.. not playing Hue is stupid...

Notice how we bypass midfield when changing sides of the field..

In the final third you MUST have a midfielder with vision..

When you can name that midfielder OTHER than Hue let me know...

Comment

I don't share your enthusiasm when it comes to Hue. I don't think he would be effective in the Hex, based on what I've seen.

Comment

Please name the midfielder OTHER than Hue who can play this role.. why do you have a difficulty answering this question ??

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                          That's who you're talking about??? Are you serious??? Play him against Costa Rica and you will regret calling for his inclusion.
                          Please and tanks! Mek me regret dat rasta castle decision. Hue could not have played any worse than a bunch a dem out dere.

Well, s'long as yuh don't judge him on closing down spaces.

frikkin sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yow, you is what? A Barbadian customs officer?!?! Low di man!

Fi him team alrite. Dem jump from last to bout second in one night so stay deh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't have difficulty answering the question, because I have stated before that you have no competent creative midfielders even after you got those new players.

Comment

Working...
                              X