CR game starting 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CR game starting 11

I don't normally do this but this is my team for Costa Rica.

Forwards
    Teddy Johnson
    J Beckford
    Midfielders:
    Austin
    Elliott
    McAnuff
    McCleary
    [B]Defenders[/B
    Phillips
    Mariappa
    Doyley
    Daley

Daley came on and did well..Confident on the ball and worked it out from the back...Taylor should sit on the bench for this one...my only concern with daley is that he is erratic and might big up a yellow...if that's the case we shud be ready to send in Taylor early second half.

We need a strong defensive team against Costa Rica at home so I would suggest start hue from the Bench...We don't have solid wing backs to afford wingers who won't be coming back to help

Get Phillips out of the defense, He needs to be in the midfield.You need a fresh fit Ryan Johson, Beckford coming back from injury and shouldn't start. Fresh legs Dane Richards should play sometime in the game, Give Jerry Hue also a run.

If he can't play the last 20 minutes against a tired Costa Rica team who came off a tuff last in the snow against US them we may as well pick a all school boy team then.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Phillips is an option for midfield but so is JJ and even Omar Daley. Omar Daley could replace Austin and let Doyley play the right back.

Comment

Working...
      X