Tappa, you need to tell certain

• Tappa, you need to tell certain

biggah heads innah JFF to jump innah di sea.. si di starting formation and lineup yuh need (now dat Nosworthy out):

----------------Ricketts

--Daley------Doyley--Mariappa---Taylor

-------------Elliot----Austin

McLeary--------Hue----------McAnuff

---------------Beckford

Yuh can rotate in (Phillips,Teddy, Robinson, Ryan, Luton, Mattocks) with Mcleary Beckford and McAnuff as yuh si fit...

Is Tappa anuh di bigger eads, Tappa ead tuff , im nuh inna Hue unless wi deh pan wi death bed.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Gwaan feel suh nuh.. why would Tappa not be innah Hue ??

No Hue, him and Andy Williams come up innah di system.. Hue is the closest player to him in style of play !

The reaction I got from biggah heads to mentioning Hue name after Antigua was viceral and almost hostile..

I know full well why Hue cyaan get pon di field.. and is not Tappa !

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        The reaction I got from biggah heads to mentioning Hue name after Antigua was viceral and almost hostile..

I know full well why Hue cyaan get pon di field.. and is not Tappa !
        I can understand if Tappa's hands are tied. I mean, if Hue's name was mentioned, people seem to just lose it. I can imagine Tappa may be taking tips from his bosses about what team they see as best i games.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

I like your team and formation. I am wary though about Daley in the rb because he's not a good tackler. I'm also a little skeptically about Beckford up front. I think Ryan Johnson would be a better option. This is the formation for last night's game using Hue and whenever he plays. The next game must be a counter attacking one.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

We have to play for a win in Costa Rica.. now dat wi gave up points at home..

Dem betta call back fi A. Reid fi defense cover!
              btw - Is Demar Philips unavailable?

Jermaine Taylor is a waste of space...

Who yuh suggest.. is 5 Defender in the squad now since Nosworthy is out of commission...

Demar Phillips is not our best LB.. he is listed as a midfielder...