Hey Tappa here is a thought !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Tappa here is a thought !

Play 4-2-3-1 with Beckford as the single forward to start.

Elliot and Austin at Def Mid with Austin allowed to press into attacking third as outlet for shots from 20-30 yard range..

Jermaine attacking Mid, Mcleary and McAnuff on the right and left.. closing down space and providing attacking options from the left or right being fed by Hue..

Get Elliot and Austin to develop a passing comfort with the defense.. especially central defense and teach them to find Hue who should be free to roam... he will take it from there finding Beckford, Mcleary or Jobi as he sees fit..

When McAnuff makes his crosses.. McLeary and Beckford should be inside the box.. Hue just outside and Austin within 20-30 yards of goal for outlet shooting from distance..

When McLeary makes his crosses McAnuff, Beckford inside box and Hue and Austin as above..

This is not rocket science..

Give it a try.. you might be surprised at the results..

I like your proposal boss. Sounds like common sense ball to me. I think your suggestion would give us a chance to be more competitive than we are now.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Work on that system as much as possible to get the communication and flow going and we good !

Comment

As long as we playing with 4 defender then you can talk about the rest. Just put 4 defenders back there.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X