RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets take the emotion out of it.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets take the emotion out of it.........

This performance was poor, however it is not the end of the world. It is a timely reminder to keep our feet on the ground after the euphoria of Mexico City.

Easty Dunny now you sound like an Arsenal supporter

who believe in the always next game. There is a target and the way we are operating, selection, exclusion and non performance we may noy reach it.. Thats the worry.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      who believe in the always next game. There is a target and the way we are operating, selection, exclusion and non performance we may noy reach it.. Thats the worry.
      I am worried too boss, however we just need to take everything into perspective. Panama beat Jamaica twice last year in back to back friendlies and came to Jamaica without any fear, they know they have an excellent record against Jamaica. Sometimes in football you have bogey teams that you just can't beat for some reason, let us see how they bounce back from this, lets see if the coaaching team and players learn from their shortcomings.

Comment

Working...
      X