Please see Bale pass that let to Dempseys goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please see Bale pass that let to Dempseys goal

Put this in context with the discussion we had last week about left foot right foot and to some extent coaching players to use both foot. I use to freeze session to ask a player to get his hips around the ball and use his right foot to cross that ball... but again you see where a one stick player open up and use the strong foot to play a perfect ball. Not a matter of right or wrong but shows you that sometimes we have to work on the strengths as we were on weakness. World a pass.

...and later Bales' fluffed' attempt at similar pass?
    I think the commentator laughed and said, "...that left can do amazing things..." or words to that effect.

btw - You are correct on results show amazing things can be done with the 'one left' or the 'one right'.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Duce has a way of finding himself in great near goal goal-scoring positions. ...no saying he is only a 'goal-rat'...he is much much more than that!!!

US greatest ever player?
        I think so!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X