Gamma mi attorney brethren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    PAUL: Couldn't agree more. Hardly premeditated, pure reaction move.
    Nonsense! Premeditated action by Suarez.

Then when you put that against his weaseling into the crowd of players and acting surprised about the card - not just a CHEAT but a LOSER!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      I can't believe you are trying to trivialize Suarez's handball.
      Believe it! I can't believe he trivialised Suarez' racist comments!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Ok! I can accept that - left with no choice - for the goalie.

Suarez is not a goalie. He is a CHEAT!

LOL!!! So the goalie had no choice, but Suarez did? Too funny. You still can't get there because you can't define "cheat".
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

But I can recognize one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            But I can recognize one!

Really? Share your wisdom on the qualities you look for in one then. Ginal! Me have u eena di corna
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X