I think I am understanding why there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I am understanding why there

is so much animosity towards Manchester United. Visiting various football blogs the hatred is so obvious and I am wondering why? Is it because MU is a winning entity? Is it because all these losers want to be like MU? Looking back over the years, it because clear ....
    1. Blackburn won the EPL title, which team took it from them the next season? Manchester United.
    2. Newcastle went on a charge towards the title, which team gave chase and beat them to the title? Manchester United.
    3. Arsenal threw down a challenge, won a few titles, went on a unbeaten run. Which team broke the unbeaten run? Which team was there to knock them back? Manchester United
    4. Roman came in with his billions and Chelsea came up and challenge. It took Fergie 2 years to rebuild and which team knock back Chelsea? Manchester United.
    5. Oil money reached Man City. They signed a bunch of quality players and won the league last season on goal difference last season. Fergie made it clear the Empire NOT losing like that again. This season Fergie and the team tek it to dem. Now, who are the champions? Manchester United, at the TOP IS JUST US!!!
    Haters gonna hate ... Manchester United will continue winning.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    is so much animosity towards Manchester United. Visiting various football blogs the hatred is so obvious and I am wondering why? Is it because MU is a winning entity? Is it because all these losers want to be like MU? Looking back over the years, it because clear ....
    1. Blackburn won the EPL title, which team took it from them the next season? Manchester United.
    2. Newcastle went on a charge towards the title, which team gave chase and beat them to the title? Manchester United.
    3. Arsenal threw down a challenge, won a few titles, went on a unbeaten run. Which team broke the unbeaten run? Which team was there to knock them back? Manchester United
    4. Roman came in with his billions and Chelsea came up and challenge. It took Fergie 2 years to rebuild and which team knock back Chelsea? Manchester United.
    5. Oil money reached Man City. They signed a bunch of quality players and won the league last season on goal difference last season. Fergie made it clear the Empire NOT losing like that again. This season Fergie and the team tek it to dem. Now, who are the champions? Manchester United, at the TOP IS JUST US!!!
    Haters gonna hate ... Manchester United will continue winning.
    Interesting hypothesis...but have you thought about the possibility that Manu** supporters and their manager are just not likeable, even if they were supporting/managing Brentford? For example, if Harry Redknapp had the same record as Slurgie, do you think he would be as disliked? I don't think so. Slurgie is a thug, so not easy to like. And before you start slagging of the winner/loser tangent, Mourinho is a winner, but not a thug, so easy to like.

I know you characterize me as a "hayter", and so be it, but on a purely objective basis, Manu** is not a "good" club, too corrupt. We can't argue with the record though, 13 titles under Slurgie is phenomenal no matter how much of an a-hole he maybe, that bit is irrefutable. Anyway, enjoy the next 3 months bredrin. I am happy for you and the other misguided forumites on this board who support that club...but NOT for the club or the vast majority of its supporters!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Interesting hypothesis...but have you thought about the possibility that Manu** supporters and their manager are just not likeable, even if they were supporting/managing Brentford? For example, if Harry Redknapp had the same record as Slurgie, do you think he would be as disliked? I don't think so. Slurgie is a thug, so not easy to like. And before you start slagging of the winner/loser tangent, Mourinho is a winner, but not a thug, so easy to like.

I know you characterize me as a "hayter", and so be it, but on a purely objective basis, Manu** is not a "good" club, too corrupt. We can't argue with the record though, 13 titles under Slurgie is phenomenal no matter how much of an a-hole he maybe, that bit is irrefutable. Anyway, enjoy the next 3 months bredrin. I am happy for you and the other misguided forumites on this board who support that club...but NOT for the club or the vast majority of its supporters!!
      Oh please the only thing I have to say to you is "#20".

I forgot one .... which team knocked Liverpol off their ....? Manchester United.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh sound very convaluted.....
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Oh please the only thing I have to say to you is "#20".

I forgot one .... which team knocked Liverpol off their ....? Manchester United.
          Ah notice seh you ignore my hypothesis...cho...ah nuh nutting..gwaan bout yu summer...Bible seh: "There is no profit in the treasures of evil" (Proverbs 10:2). I will pray for you and the other misguided souls...is not your fault...the devil uses many tricks!

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ah notice seh you ignore my hypothesis...cho...ah nuh nutting..gwaan bout yu summer...Bible seh: "There is no profit in the treasures of evil" (Proverbs 10:2). I will pray for you and the other misguided souls...is not your fault...the devil uses many tricks!

Thats the good thing bout MU, it mek unuh get religious. PM, there is no need to respond to your attempt at justifying your hatred. What about MU is evil? Because they've replaced Liverpool as the king of English football? The nerve call MU evil when Liverpool have a man eater in their team.

Comment

Thats the good thing bout MU, it mek unuh get religious. PM, there is no need to respond to your attempt at justifying your hatred. What about MU is evil? Because they've replaced Liverpool as the king of English football? The nerve call MU evil when Liverpool have a man eater in their team.
              If unu wasn't evil, why unu have the devil as you mascot? Mek we start wid dat.

Comment

because the "devil is in the details" which is what we pay attention to.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If unu wasn't evil, why unu have the devil as you mascot? Mek we start wid dat.
                  That's it? If that's the case why is God a Manchester United fan? What has MU done to be labeled evil?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    because the "devil is in the details" which is what we pay attention to.
                    Clever. But you just proved my point...the devil is at the root of everything you do.

Comment

That's it? If that's the case why is God a Manchester United fan? What has MU done to be labeled evil?
                      There you go with your propaganda again. God played for Liverpool...so he is no Manu** fan!

Comment

Yuh a real clown to rathid!!! The man draw fi Robbie Fowler......

Comment

Working...
                        X