X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa Benitez takes credit for Sir Alex Ferguson’s decision

Rafa Benitez takes credit for Sir Alex Ferguson’s decision to retire

By Brooks Peck | Dirty Tackle – 6 hours ago

[FONT=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif](Getty)
    Let's review the facts. Before Manchester United's match against my Chelsea team on the 5th of May, Sir Alex Ferguson wrote in the matchday program, "I certainly don't have any plans at the moment to walk away." Then I beat him 1-0 and David Luiz laughed at him. This was the second time I beat his team this season. Clearly Mr. Ferguson finally realized that I am the better manager and felt he had no other choice but to go against his word and retire in shame. This is a fact.
    His decision also comes after I was named Premier League Manager of the Month for April 2013. Not "Interim" Manager of the Month. Just Manager of the Month. Because that is what I am. Mr. Ferguson has not won this award since October 2012. Even Brian McDermott has won it since then and Reading are getting relegated. Ouchfact.
    I also knocked Manchester United out of the FA Cup and got Chelsea into the Europa League final using only my superior tactics and ring of mouth hair. Mr. Ferguson could not even get Man United into the Europa League because he knows I am the lizard king of second-tier European competitions and he would just lose to me yet again. Intimidationfact.
    Now that Mr. Ferguson has run away from me, scared and with a broken hip because I figuratively sat on him all season, and The Stupid One is going to take credit for the team I have built at Chelsea next season, there is only one next step. I will volunteer to become manager of Manchester United. I have already proven that I have the shamelessness necessary to work for a rival of my beloved Liverpool and a club that does not respect me, so that is not a problem. And since I was the last man to beat Mr. Ferguson, it is like I am Dorothy and my house landed on the the Wicked Witch of the East, so I get to wear her ruby slippers. Shoefact.
    While I finish planning my Fergie-Free Fiesta and making arrangements to destroy all references to him at Man United before I arrive, I will leave Mr. Ferguson with one final thought before he hobbles into the cruel abyss of retirement: Marco Materazzi is a liar. ClimacticFact
    [/FONT]
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I told you so....lol...buss ass ..man neva get di Memo , Man offa Rafa d Job , Rafa say no , man tun fool an offa Moyes.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bookies take bets on Rafa to replace Fergie

Extra Time: Bookies take bets on Benitez to replace Sir Alex Ferguson

By Jamie Dunn

8 May 2013 16:55:00

The former Liverpool manager has locked horns with the retiring Manchester United boss several times but that has not stopped 12 punters backing the Spaniard to succeed the Scot
      BET: £5 £10 £20 £50 £100 RETURNS:Chelsea £18.00Draw £36.00Tottenham £43.30
      Sir Alex Ferguson announcing his retirement as Manchester United manager has clearly had a stupefying effect on some who are placing bets on his successor.

But William Hill have taken a number of bizarre bets on the next man to take the Old Trafford hotseat, with former Liverpool and current Chelsea manager Rafa Benitez backed by 12 punters.

Benitez [100/1] is far from the only odd name to be on the fringes of the betting. Fellow former Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish [250/1], who also had his fair share of run-ins with United, has taken one solitary bet.

And Martin O'Neill - who was 9/4 favourite to replace Sir Alex when he initially announced his retirement in 2001 before changing his mind - has taken four bets [100/1].

Elsewhere, Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini [100/1], whose future remains up in the air after failing to defend the Premier League title also has one bet.

Meanwhile, Blackburn Rovers' forgotten man, Steve Kean [100/1], who was sacked by the Ewood Park club earlier this season after overseeing their relegation to the Championship, has notched TWO bets.

Comment

Do you call Rafa's name in your sleep?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I know it hurts but these are the facts.

Comment

Working...
          X