Sass I predict......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass I predict......

a good future for Aston Villa, they must keep Benteke and build on this team, then it won't be long before they are back in the top 7!

Many teams are of good quality. Many were the loses by 1 goal...and many were the draws. The only team that is absolutely horrible is QPR! *(...wonder if my GUNNERS can grab Remy?)

Cannot understand why some managers performed so terribly....inclusive of my manager, Arsene Wenger. This GUNNERS squad, regardless of the duds, e.g Gervinho and the underperforming Walcott should have been managed to challenge for the EPL and other trophies and not as it performed on not being even close to a trophy.

*Would take Rooney too...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah man they don't look bad. Delph has really impressed me. Last year he was passing all his ball behind, I thought he was Reo C. This year he is beating players and making some good passes. Benteke should stay, get rid of Bent, get another forward, get a more senior defender in the back, who can't no prone to the silly fouls.

hopefully we stay up and I know next year they will be good.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

'underperforming Walcott s'...why do you keep saying that?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Many teams are of good quality. Many were the loses by 1 goal...and many were the draws. The only team that is absolutely horrible is QPR! *(...wonder if my GUNNERS can grab Remy?)

Cannot understand why some managers performed so terribly....inclusive of my manager, Arsene Wenger. This GUNNERS squad, regardless of the duds, e.g Gervinho and the underperforming Walcott should have been managed to challenge for the EPL and other trophies and not as it performed on not being even close to a trophy.

*Would take Rooney too...
          Karl, i cannot understand why your opinion of Walcott is of such. Arsenal are poorer without him in the team. He has been the key man this season

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng DX View Post
            'underperforming Walcott s'...why do you keep saying that?
            He is fast and he can score! We all know that.
            Combined on attack and defense, he does not try for 60% or more in most games...i.e. he gives us less than 40%. He does not close down or contribute on defense...he fakes. He runs offside too often/gives away the ball by being offside... ...altogether=...does not perform to full potential/underperforms.
            Last edited by Karl; May 13, 2013, 01:16 PM.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X