X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibi Gardner Interview - MLS move?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZCzNHPOx-dc

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Hung around England looking for a job and nada...hope he invested his money well

Comment

This may have been one of his recent efforts at getting back on the field:

http://www.lionofviennasuite.com/201...-gardner-trial

Clearly, it was not successful.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bibi definately want to stay in England. If he want a job he may have to join Pepe and hug up a league one team. Most championship team going to look at his age and injury past.

When Big Sam offerred him a lifeline out of Bolton to come to West Ham a season ago he didn't take it.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Almost 35, a history of knee problems and hasn't kicked a ball in a competitive match in over a year.

He shouldn't hold his breath on that MLS move...
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

How many 35 year old move from England here. What is the problem, isn't that a common occurance? Why not Bibi? He can play maybe 2 more good years.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              How many 35 year old move from England here.
              Well tell us then: how many?

And then tell us how many of those 35 year olds had been out of the game for more than a year before arriving.
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

He is not out of the game as per say, he has been training with West Ham and Bolton. He played for Jamaica last year. Bibi even at 40 is better than many in the MLS, give him 3 warm up game and in better condition than many who came in their thirties.

Comment

The fact that no club has wanted to take him on for over a year says a lot, whether you want to admit it or not.

I honestly don't see any MLS club taking a chance on him, due to the reasons stated above. But any club that does should do so on a pay-as-you-play contract. Otherwise it's too much of a risk.
                  - Xavi

Comment

It is not that any club didn't want to take him. He wanted to play in the EPL or top of the Championship and he maybe demanding huge wage.

He could have easily slotted into a league one team, and of course you have league one players in the MLS.

Comment

Report: Real Salt Lake bring in former Jamaican international Ricardo Gardner on trial
                      - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        It is not that any club didn't want to take him. He wanted to play in the EPL or top of the Championship and he maybe demanding huge wage.

He could have easily slotted into a league one team, and of course you have league one players in the MLS.
                        this is pure speculation !
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                        X