Mourinho -Trophyless season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho -Trophyless season

Real Madrid 1 Atletico Madrid 2: Mourinho and Ronaldo both sent off as they end the season trophyless with Copa Del Rey defeat
    PUBLISHED: 17:07 EST, 17 May 2013 | UPDATED: 19:22 EST, 17 May 2013
    Comments (52)

Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho were sent off as Atletico Madrid beat Real Madrid in extra-time at the Bernabeu to overcome their local rivals for the first time in 14 years and lift the Copa del Rey.
    Miranda's header in the 99th minute won it for Atletico. Ronaldo's header gave Madrid the lead after 14 minutes, but Diego Costa levelled 10 minutes before half-time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2TbSo5y6k
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Let me take this moment to laugh at Ronaldo. Yes, is a player I rate highly, but this is a laughable moment. Wayne Rooney, take note. Playing for MU Ronaldo won 9 trophies plus personal awards including World Player of the year. Since making his dream move to Real Madrid, he has one only 2 trophies, haven't even reached a UCL final.

I'm curious, how many trophies did MU win since he left? 5 .... 5 trophies and to think there were those who thought it was over for the Empire when Ronaldo left. No wonder he wants to come back.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I will join you at laffing at him but for different reasons!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X