RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newcastle v Arsenal - Newcastle has been attacking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle v Arsenal - Newcastle has been attacking...

Per Mertesacker with pace and have no goals because Cisse missed the target. Granted only 20 minutes in the game...but it certainly shows up the problems Arsenal has with this slow center-back!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

27min - Per Mertesacker again beaten by Cisse on Newcastle's left (GUNNERS right) takes ball into GUNNERS penalty-area along goal-line - cross blocked.

Per Mertesacker again burnt for pace!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ramsey - Too many bad final passes!

Broke down another attack - 43 min. - wayward pass!

Comment

Walcott 'hates' Podolski?
        ...willing to 'sell' a Champions league place to 'hurt' Podolski?
        Just asking!

Comment

The Ox having a nightmare!!!
          Just about everything he has tried so far (50min) has failed to come off.

Comment

Karl no way you expect Metasacker to actually win the ball from Cisse all the way out on the wing. He shouldn't have been there in the first place, where is the wing back, midfielder.

Did you see it?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am watching!
              A quick runner would have got to the ball first...and once he was second Cisse pushed the ball along the goal-line and challenged him to a foot race and beat him (ran by him) comfortably.
              Last edited by Karl; May 19, 2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Goal!!!

Goal!!!
                I think Podolski...Koscielny finishes...??? 53minute

Comment

Newcastle has outworked us entire game

thus far - 63 Minute

Comment

How many central defender can beat a player like Cisse in a open field?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I do not think Ramsey has played a worse game...

...and Wenger takes off Carzola????

Comment

Walcott is also having a not good game!!!

Comment

Gunners? - Made It!!!

Champions League here we come!!!

Comment

Nice video of you dancing Karl! That is you right..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Big up to Wenger. That man prove himself over and over. All these people who were talking about Gunners won't make the CL and actually gave Spurs and others that spot.

The man has rebuild his team and hopefully with a few more buys this season could end up with a thropy or two next season. See all the coaches they calling for who finish ahead of him pretty much have no job (exclude Fergie). Stead fast I say.

Anyway this is more like Karl

Comment

Working...
                              X