Walk good Fergie! Thanks for making MU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk good Fergie! Thanks for making MU

an EMPIRE!!! Can anyone tell why Chelsea sent this Lukaku out on loan? Whoever made that decision should be fired. Oh wait ... already done.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

At 19, it was thought that they should send him somewhere where he will get more playing time to continue his development. I am sure they thought it would be better than languishing on the Chelsea bench and getting frustrated.

I am hoping the next coach who comes in realizes the potential of the player and work him into the team. There is talk that he could do another season-long loan with another EPL team or if a Mourinho comes in and wants him in the team, then he would be brought back.

With the shortage of strikers up front for the recently completed season, I am sure many would think a better decision would have been to keep him at the Bridge. But you know what they say about hindsight?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      At 19, it was thought that they should send him somewhere where he will get more playing time to continue his development. I am sure they thought it would be better than languishing on the Chelsea bench and getting frustrated.

I am hoping the next coach who comes in realizes the potential of the player and work him into the team. There is talk that he could do another season-long loan with another EPL team or if a Mourinho comes in and wants him in the team, then he would be brought back.

With the shortage of strikers up front for the recently completed season, I am sure many would think a better decision would have been to keep him at the Bridge. But you know what they say about hindsight?
      Okay, but before Ba's arrival, wasn't it just Torres as a striker? Anyway, everytime I see this youth he impressed me.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wrong club, he will be ruined. Mark my words!! This youth is better than Ba and better than Torres!

Comment

There was Sturridge in the mix as well. I think the decision was made to let him go on loan before Sturridge decided he wanted to leave. Sturridge leaving forced them to get Ba, since Lukaku was already on loan and was short on EPL experience.

I too think he is a great talent and needs to be given time to grow.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Nuh badda set yuh goat mouth pon the youth.

Comment

There was Sturridge in the mix as well. I think the decision was made to let him go on loan before Sturridge decided he wanted to leave. Sturridge leaving forced them to get Ba, since Lukaku was already on loan and was short on EPL experience.

I too think he is a great talent and needs to be given time to grow.
              Tilla deep down you know Chelsea is not the place for young players unless they are name brand! I am looking for big things from this youth. Arsenal tracked him for a year and Chelsea come in wid them big 20,000,000 pounds and blow us out the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                Tilla deep down you know Chelsea is not the place for young players unless they are name brand! I am looking for big things from this youth. Arsenal tracked him for a year and Chelsea come in wid them big 20,000,000 pounds and blow us out the water.
                Dunny, how do you know how I think deep down?

Anyway, it was not just about money why he chose Chelsea. From he was 14 he thought he would like to join Chelsea, especially since his idol Drogba played there. In an article I read about him, he had a school trip when he was 14 to Chelsea and he had an opportunity to step on the pitch. He told his teachers and classmates that one day he will play at this club. He would sleep in his Drogba replica Chelsea jersey, such was his love for the club.

I think you only need a good coach to come in and he will be fine. Remember he was gone before Rafa was appointed or I am sure Rafa would get him in the mix.

He has all the tools to be a success at the game at this level. I am sure if he had gone to an Arsenal, he would be playing from day one, but then that is what you expect from a club who is not really into it to win leagues. You are a player farm where you develop and sell to more competitive clubs.

Comment

Chelsea is a bit too impatient with these youths. The need to bring them in as subs and play them in some games. Like Man City it is always attractive to go out and buy a proven player.

As Dunny state that one of thing with Sir Alex is the time he spent with the youth teams and how he protects them in the first team. We can count the amout of 18-22 year old who have been given games in the EPL by Wenger and Fergie.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dunny, how do you know how I think deep down?

Anyway, it was not just about money why he chose Chelsea. From he was 14 he thought he would like to join Chelsea, especially since his idol Drogba played there. In an article I read about him, he had a school trip when he was 14 to Chelsea and he had an opportunity to step on the pitch. He told his teachers and classmates that one day he will play at this club. He would sleep in his Drogba replica Chelsea jersey, such was his love for the club.

I think you only need a good coach to come in and he will be fine. Remember he was gone before Rafa was appointed or I am sure Rafa would get him in the mix.

He has all the tools to be a success at the game at this level. I am sure if he had gone to an Arsenal, he would be playing from day one, but then that is what you expect from a club who is not really into it to win leagues. You are a player farm where you develop and sell to more competitive clubs.
                    He!he!he! that was a low blow, Wenger too smart fi unuh. Arsenal has been through the worst and is on a sound footing now, there will be some serious players joining Arsenal this summer. Just remember the feeder club finished just 2 points behind you this season

Comment

Sass, not disagreeing with you here. I think if the owner of the club would give managers a chance to manage, then things would be different. RA wants to win and wants to win now. Because of this, managers are inclined to go for proven talent.

Hey, Daniel Sturridge could turn out to be a star in the EPL. Because of the owner's insistence that Torres should be given every chance to succeed, it meant that the likes of Sturridge would not get the opportunities he needed to develop.

I would hope that Abramovich will change his ways with the next manager he appoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Chelsea is a bit too impatient with these youths. The need to bring them in as subs and play them in some games. Like Man City it is always attractive to go out and buy a proven player.

As Dunny state that one of thing with Sir Alex is the time he spent with the youth teams and how he protects them in the first team. We can count the amout of 18-22 year old who have been given games in the EPL by Wenger and Fergie.
                        Mek him stay deh! If Chelsea get serious no club in Europe see weh dem walk, dem have some serious young talent out on loan. 22 players to be exact!!

Comment

Just remember the feeder club finished just 2 points behind you this season
                          Yes, if we did not have the disruption with change in manager and the Chelsea fans fighting against the interim manager, you would be a distant object in the rear view mirror. Hopefully this will not be the case next season.

I had to take a low blow at you. Just could not resist it.

Comment

The Revolution is coming Dunny. This one however will be televised. . .

Comment

my boys them youth club partner with chelsea so there is hope
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X