Daniel Gordon's father: youth coach at Borussia Dortmund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Gordon's father: youth coach at Borussia Dortmund

Interesting article on Gary Gordon (father of Daniel Gordon), a youth coach with Borussia Dortmund:

Meet the English ex-soldier who's drilling Dortmund towards European glory
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

hey Thanks !! interesting read indeed.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Interesting?
      Yes!
      Thanks!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The saga gets more interesting by the minute.

Comment

Said it already , I will say It again , the JFF need to have a football conference and invite all the stake holders , break it in sets of.

1)A conference of internationbal coaches with Jamaican links , as them to propose a blue print on the way forward or what can they do to help.

2) Same with local coaches

3)Have another one for international clubs ask the said question.

4) Same with local coaches.

We might be surprised.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

'But they must be well-behaved here and at school, we look at their school reports. I can’t relax and let them fall through school.
            'I tell the boys to take themselves seriously, not overly-so, but I don’t want any clowns from the back of the class. I want them at the front, hands up, and I tell their parents that. We will never have a dumb footballer.'
            This is happening at a pro club, but we are trying to slip players through to give our schools glory at the schoolboy level.

Sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X