• The Management merry-go-round

Clubs without Managers

1 Everton
    2 Stoke City
    3 Manchester City
    4 Chelsea
    5 Real Madrid
    6 Napoli

It is expected that Jose Mourinho will return to Chelsea.
    Pellegrini will be the new manager of Man City
    Carlo Ancelotti will move from PSG to Real Madrid

That still leaves at least 4 managerial positions!!
    X will Rafa finally be able to get a job?

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    Clubs without Managers

1 Everton
    2 Stoke City
    3 Manchester City
    4 Chelsea
    5 Real Madrid
    6 Napoli

It is expected that Jose Mourinho will return to Chelsea.
    Pellegrini will be the new manager of Man City
    Carlo Ancelotti will move from PSG to Real Madrid

That still leaves at least 4 managerial positions!!
    X will Rafa finally be able to get a job?
    Rafa will go to Everton...and undoubtedly take X with him.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Rafa will go to Everton...and undoubtedly take X with him.
      He!he!he! , Rafa at Everton that would be a turn up for the books.
      Everton are pennyless, that would be interesting to see how long he would be in there before he start crying about transfer funds!!

Comment

Everton to bruk fi afford Rafa. Him haffi mek fie him change offa the transfers.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dunny yuh figet PSG when Anclotti leaves , Rafa will go to a club with ambition.That said wherever Rafa goes X goes.

Prodigal son wanting to come home but daddy dont want to let him in.He will be home by christmas.

I dont see BR breaking into the top 6 , lucky if he gets back to 7th , I expect Westham,Newcastle , and West Brom to challenge for that 7 spot , throw in a sorted out stoke and strengthened Norwich and Rafa will be home.

Cant wait for Paul to cry about the 80 million spent from K.D days , the sale of Alonso etc etc .

BR isnt in the same class of Wenger and Villa Boas,not even Martinez.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Dunny yuh figet PSG when Anclotti leaves , Rafa will go to a club with ambition.That said wherever Rafa goes X goes.

Prodigal son wanting to come home but daddy dont want to let him in.He will be home by christmas.

I dont see BR breaking into the top 6 , lucky if he gets back to 7th , I expect Westham,Newcastle , and West Brom to challenge for that 7 spot , throw in a sorted out stoke and strengthened Norwich and Rafa will be home.

Cant wait for Paul to cry about the 80 million spent from K.D days , the sale of Alonso etc etc .

I anticipate him going to PSG if Carlo leaves. I curious if he would go to Malaga as they won't be in the UCL.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

X, before we predict where Liverpool will end up, let's wait to see who gets signed this summer. Where a team lands in the Prem has less to do these days with club management and more with $. Once I see how much we spend and who we sign, then I'll tell you where we will and next season. Chelsea and City are going to outspend everyone, so the two of them are going to be in the top 3 along with the scum for sure; Arsenal will spend too, so the 4th spot will be a fight between Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs. Everton will fall squarely into mid table. What everyone should realize now is that there is a real assault on the English game being perpetrated by finance, not football acumen or skill. Manu** is the only team that seem to be able to defy the laws of finance as they keep managing to grow shareholder value despite less than stellar top line growth and certainly, no profits.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Foolishness yuh a talk. Common sense won't prevent Xuberant from making his predictions.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And we would see if X is a pool man or a Benitez cheerleader

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yep, that is the type of job that Rafa would relish in. Money unlimited!

Comment

Working...
                    X