RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your move BR 15 million to spend ! and more to come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your move BR 15 million to spend ! and more to come.

Decision time for Andy Carroll as West Ham make £15million bid for Liverpool FC striker
    21 May 2013 19:27
    Hammers hoping to secure LFC man on permanent deal

Share on print Share on email
    Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll
    Liverpool FC have agreed a £15million fee with West Ham for striker Andy Carroll according to reports tonight - and now it is up to the player to make a decision over his future.

The London club are hoping to secure the services of Carroll, who has notched seven goals in 24 games on loan at Upton Park this season, on a permanent basis.

The decision is thought to be in his hands and will come down to whether he wants to seal the deal - and take a significant wage cut - in order to get regular football.

View gallery
    """"""""""
    Andy Carroll's Liverpool career in pictures
    View gallery
    Speaking about his West Ham spell, Carroll said: "I have enjoyed every minute of being here.

"I have just tried to play my best in every match, score goals and keep myself fit once I got back from the injuries I had and then push on from there.

"The West Ham fans have been brilliant - they were chanting my name all through the match (against Reading), they never stopped and I thank them for the way they have supported me here from the moment I arrived."

Carroll added: "I have had a great season here at West Ham, really enjoyed being part of a great set of lads in the team, with the staff around us and the fans.

"Everyone has been so welcoming to me and I have been over the moon to be here. This is a great club."
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

My wish get him and Maschi ,if you are going to waste money getting a defender then that tells me you are a fool.What happened to Kelly, Flannighan, Wisdom, Coates and Skertel? BTW City is linked to Skertel !...Cmas cant come too sooooooon.

Because I'm worth it: Chelsea's Romelu Lukaku reckons he's silenced doubters by starring on loan
    20 May 2013 22:30
    Blues' £18million striker sounds ready to stake a claim for Stamford Bridge spot after scoring 17 Prem goals for West Brom

In with a shout: Will Lukaku leapfrog past Torres or Ba at the Bridge?
    Paul Gilham
    Romelu Lukaku insists he has proved to Chelsea he is not an £18million misfit.

The Belgium striker struggled in the 2011-12 season after a big-money move from Anderlecht in his homeland to the Stamford Bridge giants.

He failed to score in 13 apearances, and was loaned out to Premier League rivals West Brom for the whole 2012-13 campaign.

There, Lukaku rekindled his reputation as one of the game's best prospects by smashing 17 League goals to help Albion to an impressive eighth-place finish.

His feats included coming off the bench to blast a second half hat-trick in Albion's stunning 5-5 draw with Manchester United on Sunday.

He is just the third player, after David Bentley and Dirk Kuyt, in Premier League history to notch a treble against United.

Several clubs - including, unsurprisingly, Albion - now want to borrow Lukaku next term, but he is scheduled to return to Chelsea for pre-season training.

The 20-year-old said: "I've had a great season and now I want to do better.

"After last year, a lot of people doubted me, but I kept believing in my qualities and worked hard.

"With the help of the fans and this club, I just couldn't fail here. From day one I have felt at home - like I was back in Brussels. That's why I have performed so well.

"They have helped me through the good and the bad days. I was really convinced the team would have a good season.

"It's been wonderful to be here."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...#ixzz2TxDK0q61
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

BR a gi Big Sam a good shafting up the ..... on this one......without greez at that!!!!! BP15m fi Andy Carroll????
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

a wha di ??????

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          BR a gi Big Sam a good shafting up the ..... on this one......without greez at that!!!!! BP15m fi Andy Carroll????
          Really? Then what did Liverpool get when they paid £35m for him?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I wouldn't pay more than 5 million for Caroll, Liverpool should count their losses and snap West Ham's hand off!!

Comment

Dunny, we have the exact valuation for the big DUD. Big Sam love waste people money pon the big lump of a player. Loserfool should grab that money and run.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Not fit for this fambily forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  I wouldn't pay more than 5 million for Caroll, Liverpool should count their losses and snap West Ham's hand off!!
                  5 Million Jamaican?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Dunny, we have the exact valuation for the big DUD. Big Sam love waste people money pon the big lump of a player. Loserfool should grab that money and run.
                    Dem kind of football that Sam wants to play aint gonna last at West Ham, the fans soon turn on him like how the Stoke fans dem turn on Pulis.
                    Kenny Dalgleish is an embarrasment what was he thinking of spending the people bem 35 million on a dud?

Comment

hehehe...yuh wikkid sah!!!! Leave Xuberant bwoy alone. Even Kenwyne Jones better than him.

Comment

Unnu wicked. When him alright him worth a 5 million man.

Him injured too much but Sam a go toughing him up.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X