Focus on what is IMPORTANT

• Focus on what is IMPORTANT

Why are some so worked up about the JA team vs THFC???
    Look at it for what it is: A game that will earn you some much need money, and help you fill some holes in the ReggaeBoyz squad (some that were there before & one that just opened up). You need someone who can finish - that may be Mattocks; a creative midfielder - that may be Hue; a center back - that may be Gordon; and backup wing backs. This will be "trial under fire" but you will see who can rise and seize the opportunity to shine against quality opposition.

The World Cup qualifications is what is important right now, not a warm up game against THFC.

Agree, but also remember, losing can be a habit...so is winning.

I read a few comments on the approach of the Spurs squad. Their approach will follow the winning habit they have adapted this past season. They missed qualifying for the championship by a point.

oh ? hmm.. thought it was about developing Chemistry... and seeing how key additions might enhance the team..

JFF and some Clubs a look a money.. try sell some out of contract playah..

Why dem nevah juss seh suh fram di beginning....

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        oh ? hmm.. thought it was about developing Chemistry... and seeing how key additions might enhance the team..

JFF and some Clubs a look a money.. try sell some out of contract playah..

Why dem nevah juss seh suh fram di beginning....

LOL...Chemistry??

Mi ear dem still ah wear name tag pon dem chess

Simon Dawkins - Does anyone know if he has rejoined THFC or is he still at Aston Villa?

He should be back at Spurs. He was on loan to the end of the season. He was used sparingly at Villa. I haven't seen them bid for him.