Alvas getting a nice baptism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvas getting a nice baptism

69. Brilliant skill from Bale, nutmegging Powell on the right before cutting into the box & almost finding Sigurdsson with a square pass.

On TV or Internet?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

76. Bale cuts inside & takes several Jamaican players with him before passing to Assou-Ekotto who is tackled just outside the penalty area.

Comment

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial

Comment

Now Jamaica go close! Lynch sends a shot in from 20-yards that Lloris has to tip over the bar.

Comment

Brilliant defending from Dawson, sliding in and blocking Lynch's shot with the striker through on goal. Great last ditch tackle.

Comment

lynch must be in the WCQ squad

Comment

Both sides had chances to win the game - Lynch and Vertonghen going closest - but a draw is probably a fair result.

Comment

Him transfer to a English club? Which one?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

funny how it souns when you dont see the game. Lynch works hard but in many ways he messed up some attacking moves... some would even say he was terrible.. I mentioned him as the pony tail youth.. Funny how someone says he must be in the squad.. because at times i felt like him should not see a yellow jersey again.

Comment

He sounds like our leading goal sprinter
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Why?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OJ, where you at the match...I guess I am asking where you saw it and thinking on whether or not there is somewhere it can be replayed?

I would love to see it.
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yes i was.,, i coincidentally was on vacation and saw the game..

Comment

how you so fortunate? Next time you vactioning to a game put mi in the suitcase.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X