Jason Morrison Has Blood Clot In Lungs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Morrison Has Blood Clot In Lungs

JFF announced on its Facebook page that Jason Morrison has been diagnosed with a blood clot in his lungs. The announcement said that the medical staff at Morrison's Aalesund club believes Morrison can return in six months.

Wow! Sorry to hear that. I wish him all the best. The prognosis seems good like he should suffer no ill effects once it has been treated

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

wha ah ting eh, heal up yuhself ballah an come forwod again, blessings

Comment

That's serious.
        I hope he recovers quickly.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hope he recovers. Good luck to you youth.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I wish you a quick recovery JM

Comment

Very serious , I am wondering if he should continue playing ,he could be on anticoagulant therapy for life.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X