Dortmund to win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dortmund to win!

Been backing them most of the year, why stop now!

With you on this one.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am sure the massive will be going with Bayern. Should be a good game, especially with both playing a 4-5-1. Since it is a one off game, glory or no glory, the I would have to gamble and go 3-6-1, get control of the mids and try to dominate the game early to set the tone, lets see what happens.

Comment

That's the science of it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Now that you and Xchange choose Dortmund, I am going with Bayern.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well, you will look like a genius if they do win. Picking Bayern is too easy.

I like easy. I am going with Bayern by at least 2 clear goals.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Been following this club for a while now, almost pull the trigger and bought their stock. It is well priced and price earning ratio is good.

Of course you know I have been advocating 4-5-1 for a while now, it is a great formation to liberate the advantages that Jamaican ballers and culture possess. Speed, strength and one on one skill, just need to improve passing all the way around and speed of execution of passes and plays.

Comment

Got yah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ok! If it were not for that silly penalty it would have been 2 clear goals!

Bayern mi seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Remember without obstacle the reward is pithy, with challenge the reward is ever-sweet.

Dortmund played well and had their chances against the Bayern Goliath.

Comment

They sure did! Great day for football, for German football.

Been a while since I have enjoyed a match suh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well congrats to Bayern...they were the best team in Europe this year for sure and deserve it although you couldn't fully tell that from today. The only thing that I wished was that it was Manu** in the finals gens' dem... LOL!!! Dortmund need to up their MFI (Minority Footballer Index) if they want to continue running with the big boys...
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          Dortmund need to up their MFI (Minority Footballer Index) if they want to continue running with the big boys...
                          Ahem! Glad I didn't say it first!

Danke!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If I was big club I would swoop up Reus right now, that yute is a wicked player...if he had Goetz feeding him today things could have been different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Ahem! Glad I didn't say it first! Danke!
                              LOL!! That's because you have a history of bias!!! LOL!!! Now me, I defend righteousness, equality and justice, no matta weh yu come from. Like Natty Bob seh, "until, the colour of a man's skin, has no more significance than the colour of his eyes..." ... but sadly, we haven't reached there yet...so up the MFI, or in Liverpool's case, the LCI..."Latin Cannibal Index"
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X