Gus Johnson...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gus Johnson...

You know you are a putz when the event host (Fox Sports' Chris Menefee) has to "apologize" for the match announcer (Gus Johnson) being a "rookie" but with ["all the passion of a real fan"]...then they roll the FA Cup Final Wigan goal with Johnson's unconvincing "enthusiasm". LOL!! What a joke. Send Johnson back to basketball and bring a real announcer. I am sorry to see Fox Soccer Channel go, but I won't miss this guy one bit...worse move they have ever made. It also ****es me off that they have to play the NFL background music for the beautiful game... Let's just hope the Barton & Johnson eediat show and Fox's lame attempt to appeal to non-footy fans don't mash up the game. If they make ONE explanation about any laws of the game I am muting my ****** tv and tuning into an internet feed.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

He makes the game less enjoyable for me, I really want to mute the audio but then you miss the crowd reactions...

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
      He makes the game less enjoyable for me, I really want to mute the audio but then you miss the crowd reactions...
      He is absolutely pathetic. PATHETIC!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Aaaarrrrggghhh what a horrible commentator of the game!!!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Another great call bushed by Fox's idiot American commentator.

Comment

Another great call bushed by Fox's idiot American commentator.
            That's really the sad part, the game was probably watched by a heap of American people who are ambivalent at best about soccer...GJ did nothing to pull them out of the darkness instead, he plunged them further into the abyss. Eejyat!! CAN -- NOT -- STAND -- HIM!!!! :vex:

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              That's really the sad part, the game was probably watched by a heap of American people who are ambivalent at best about soccer...GJ did nothing to pull them out of the darkness instead, he plunged them further into the abyss. Eejyat!! CAN -- NOT -- STAND -- HIM!!!! :vex:
              The point is for me that he didn't improve the whole season, Warren's grammar didn't help either....I mean it was a mess.

Comment

The point is for me that he didn't improve the whole season, Warren's grammar didn't help either....I mean it was a mess.
                Well, the one good thing about the Prem going to NBC next year is that we won't have to endure Warren Barton either...another pathetic Fox on-air product. I mean, with all the ex-footballers out there parading as analysts, I find it mind blowing that Barton is the best they can do. Unreal. We may not be fully rid of them two either as Fox still holds the rights to UCL next year, so we may have a few years more to endure them. :groan: The good thing is that we will now get Robbie Earl on NBC. He is a terrific analyst.

Comment

Straton Palmer and Cliff Williams would have done a better than the two clowns in the commie box today...LOL

Comment

Gus Johnson

Straton Palmer and Cliff Williams would have done a better than the two clowns in the commie box today...LOL
                    Let's not get carried away now. Cliff Williams is the worst commentator out of Yard.

Comment

Working...
                    X