• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship play-off Finals live

Watford v Crystal Palace

Link below:-

http://www.viplivesports.eu/football...am-online.html

It is also on BEIN sports
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dunny, first time I have seen Zaha in a complete game. Wonderful talent. With a season under his belt at Manu, he could unseat Nani, Ashley Young and Welback.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Congrats to Ian Holloway for taking another good looking club to the Premiership. Congrats to Big Kev for doing it again.

Big up Palace, good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Dunny, first time I have seen Zaha in a complete game. Wonderful talent. With a season under his belt at Manu, he could unseat Nani, Ashley Young and Welback.
          ... and here I was wondering why they didn't sign thomas Ince.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            He is a very talented young player, if he keeps his feet on the ground he could be a real superstar.

Comment

He seems quite 'sweet-footed...twinkle toed'.

He is not your typical EPL type. He was a hand-full for his opponents.

Looking forward to seeing more of him.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X