X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahahaahhaahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

"Reggae Boyz Can't Win Without Tuffy"

Published: Tuesday June 4, 2013 | 9:19 am0 Comments
    A small group of supporters of the Waterhous FC are now staging a demoinstration on Washington Boulevad.

They are demanding the inclusion of Jermaine Tuffy Anderson in the senior national football team.

"Reggae Boyz can't win without Tuffy" charged one of the protestors.

They noted that Anderson has been the leading scorer in the RSPL for the past three years

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Is laff you a laff afta Mosiah's meal ticket? Yu brite.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

No wonder Mo draw down from wah day...Ramen Noodle ticket is more like it

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        No wonder Mo draw down from wah day...Ramen Noodle ticket is more like it
        Pretty soon we're going hear that Mo have him ballas meking ipads in a Chinese work camp to rhatid. Mi caan grudge the businessman a'tall doh...him done mek him fortune cookie already.

Comment

How good is Tuffy??? I've never seen him play.

The only thing that I see is that he is 34 & his first pro opportunity is now with a U.S. 3rd division team, Antigua Barracuda F.C. So is he good enough to represent the Boyz, or is he just the best striker that still plays in Jamaica???

Comment

He isn't that good at all...scores some nice goals in RSPL but he is not up to Reggae Boyz standard...he put me to sleep a couple times...actually the whole damn RSPL puts me to sleep...

Comment

I just hope they just burn off steam and don't destroy public property.

I would guess that the majority of locals think Jamaica play world class football at all levels.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

woiee I mis di forum. mi laugh til water come ah mi yeye LOL

Comment

You rate any Rbyz Brick?..u seem to be a hater?
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh rate losers? You seen Fluffy play?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      woiee I mis di forum. mi laugh til water come ah mi yeye LOL
                      LOL.....jokes King Jawge....just jokes. Mo knows I'm just harassing him.

Comment

I don't care if Tuffy Anderson is a clone of Lionel Messi. The midfield cannot deliver the ball to the forwards.

Comment

Working...
                        X