sad lost but the team look pretty decent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad lost but the team look pretty decent

especially in the second half. Bwoy I can't see why Tappa like Jevaghn Watson so at all. I think we should have started Beckford.

Other than that if this team was together for a few more games them coulda do some damage.

Karl Alvas have no business playing Dcup football. The youth certainly belong.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Team played with no passion. They don't want to go Brazil.....and won't.

Comment

They need some matches to build chemistry. Ongle Jeesas can mek wine from water.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        especially in the second half. Bwoy I can't see why Tappa like Jevaghn Watson so at all. I think we should have started Beckford.

Other than that if this team was together for a few more games them coulda do some damage.

Karl Alvas have no business playing Dcup football. The youth certainly belong.
        Frustrating game. We still make some seriously poor decisions at crucial times.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Not enough chances created from open play for a team playing at home to be honest, however a win over the USA and we start believing again!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            I have to agree with that. I recall one move where Hue on the edge of the box in the first half played the ball to Ryan Johnson, ran around the man to receive the pass, but Johnson chose to play wide to I think it was Watson. That there was opportunity lost, as Hue would have had one defender to beat and then an open shot on goal.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yeah come wid the excuses.

Comment

First one was is a tactical one. Why started with one forward at home?

yeah some poor decisions but at least we string some passes and the players were moving into space.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  yeah come wid the excuses.
                  Jawge, mi nuh eena hit wid yuh tinite yuh kno. What is your opinion? Tappa can't coach? How may warm up matches have these guys played together before coming into this match? The game against Tottenham does not count as many of the players who started were not there.

Comment

oh yeah where was the "playmaker"? I keep telling people Ja is not set up for that game but y'all continue in delusion. the man disappeared; the strikers were without service for the last 20 mins. Yow it juss vex mi fi see how dem presha the team to this point.

Comment

Chemistry was our biggest enemy ,little things cost us that game.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How many warm up matches Ja played prior to going in the Azteca? 6,9 or 12? You let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          oh yeah where was the "playmaker"? I keep telling people Ja is not set up for that game but y'all continue in delusion. the man disappeared; the strikers were without service for the last 20 mins. Yow it juss vex mi fi see how dem presha the team to this point.
                          Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

what strikers? Darren was playing left wing. Why didn't we have two central forwards for the last 10 minutes?

Comment

Bossman it nuh matter where him go . It done already the maestro run out ah gas, Austin desperestely a try rescue di game ; him get pull (plus to me Austin was play better than the maestro). Di game done decide already the rest was just details and mop up.

Comment

Working...
                              X