No announcement yet.

sad lost but the team look pretty decent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said he played well defensively but his many errant passes killed many potential build ups. The point being that he should not have been the one making those passes. FYI in Germany passing is not his game.

Comment

Decent? They played liked ass...

Comment

Talk the truth didn't you think it would have been much worse?

Comment

Of course it could have been much worse...if the Mexicans had their shooting boots on it would have been 3 or 4...but they weren't really bothered throughout the whole game...they had loads of space and time to do whatever they like...

Comment

What if we had ours on?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So how can you blame him then? Seems like you picking. He played well, that is key.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We got one header...that was it...the Mexicans had 3 - 4 easy goals...the #9 did jus sell dem out...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  We got one header...that was it...the Mexicans had 3 - 4 easy goals...the #9 did jus sell dem out...
                  Ricketts was brilliant!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I counted 3.

one the mexican saved with a foot another by the hand,the other Elliot missed wide open
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bredrin, Austin is a one trick pony. If him nuh get a chance fi let off a big kick he is usually useless in the game. He cannot provide an accurate pass to a forward. We need both Keammar and Hue in midfield.
                      As for Austin playing better than Hue....mi naw touch the one dey, I am assuming u didnt watch the game
                      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                      Mitty

Comment

Yuh right mi nuh know nutten bout ball.Maestro ah star di show; granted he is the same person I saw at giants stadium against Columbia. The Columbians were quicker to the ball and they had him spinning here and there. He was way younger then.

Yes Mattocks nuh good and it's his fault why Ja lost.

Comment

Working...
                        X