RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly did the English players add to the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly did the English players add to the team?

I would send them all back on the first flight to London tomorrow.

All their battle hardiness from having to walk through blizzards and put up with bananas being thrown at them have done diddly squat for our team.

Pick a local 11 and just give Maestro the damn ball!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Some a dem overrated fi true.

Comment

No blanket condemnation necessary because Mariappa and Nosworthy is our two best defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

All their battle hardiness from having to walk through blizzards and put up with bananas being thrown at them have done diddly squat for our team.

... wait ... the same local 11 that went to the Caribbean Cup?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Smh...

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Herein lies the problem. So many of us believe one player can save the team or one player is the detriment of the team. The likes of Mariappa and Nosworthy have certainly added some positive to the team. I would also add Marvin Elliott in the mix. Any team that goes into a game with five (5) regular starters missing will undoubtedly suffer.

I get it, they lost the game and it was at home. However, I thought they did well considering the obstacles they had to overcome. A few minor changes to the team that started the Mexico game and we can beat the USA. For starters, Tappa should bring in JJ for Watson and it JT recovers in time, bring him in for young Powell.

Comment

how comes you guys did not say that after the first let.. unoo is some waggonist...

A player is a player regardless of where he is from. it just tells you how bad the local player and league is. When a high schooler is your next best wing back dont talk bout English players.

Comment

Right, the defensive positions is the only position Ja should recruit English players for, send players from every other position back to Ingland. Dam waste a time
              Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
              Mitty

Comment

We need to send back most of the rux that them sending. If them nuh high quality, better them stay cross the pond. McAnuff, Elliott, Doyley, Robinson and all beckford to if him don't get serious need to be deported back to Dunny. If them have anymore Mariappas send them. Don't need the rest.

Comment

True!

And I made it sound like is all a dem I had a problem with. That's not the case. Some are indeed quality!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who did the recruiting?

Comment

"We need to send back most of the tux that them sending." - I didn't know that someone was sending them to Jamaica. Who is doing that???
                      I thought it was Burrell, Montesso & Tappa who went to England and asked them to represent Jamaica.

Before you can attract "top quantity" players, the JFF has to start operating like a first class organization.

Comment

Originally posted by world fan View Post
                        Who did the recruiting?
                        Dunny, Stoni & The Snowstorm Crew

Tea, Crumpets & Seedless Currants wi seh...woooiiee
                        Last edited by Don1; June 6, 2013, 03:00 PM.
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The Jff, particularly captain Burrell, sent them. We have been getting top quality ones since many years of the JFF incompetence. don't want the crappy ones.

Comment

Heard it all before, the Island full a top quality

Comment

The English players add a lot to the team. The fact that we can't pick a team and stick with it, the fact that we can't arrange practice game for the team to Gell, the fact that we just want to put everybody on the field because they are foriegners, the fact that we only rate our local produce when foreigner fail, the fact that we are always looking for saviors instead of building our team have nothing to do with the British players.

The fact is we should have scouted the best British players for our team that is available, over time. We should have at least had a camp with all the players in the fold from last year. We should have at least play a few games as a unit.

World Cup qualifier is not the place to be testing and learning about players, it is the place that we "die" on the field and execute.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X