Gordon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon?

For the first time out I thought he did more than ok, saw him easily dispossess chicharito off the ball on what was a good attack opportunity in the first half, saw him get frustrated a couple of times with what to do as the players were frozen, saw him make a few nice passes to initiate the attack, saw the other players going to him on multiple occasions, saw some passion on a few occasions, getting angry and talking to teammates.

For a third div player to come in and play gainst mex in a high stakes match for the first time, I say good job.

Him was a cuss off the wing backs for not going wide to receive outlet passes from Ricketts...

Comment

I was impressed with him also. Saw where an ite suggested he played badly especially when making his passes and I was wondering what game he was watching.

Comment

Agreed!
        My MOM for our Reggae Boyz.

...and Ruddy Austin as per his 'thoughts and acts'... You could always see what he was trying to do...was doing!!! ...and it was always within TEAM concept! (Still scratching head on why he was taken out???)
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X